Suns v Bucks: Game Thread

phxrising

Registered
Reaction score
Wait a minute, I actually wanted the Cardinals to have a good season. But lets not get into talking about that, think happy thoughts....

This account of yours has been perma banned for trolling.

I have found your regular account and we moderators will be discussing what to do with it. As you are aware as a long time ASFN user, having multiple accounts on this board is grounds for removal of both accounts.

I'm sorry talk about weak a$$ crap! dude if your a cards fans and don't like the Suns you know there is a smack shack and don't hide under another account.

Chris, I'm sure you and the other mods will do what needs to be done.
Me I think you should let us know who this chump is anyway.

sunsfn

Reaction score
THis was a Suns vs Bucks game thread that was hijacked!!

When someone comes on and trolls, the best thing is to not answer him, you all responded way too much, and it just gave him more fuel to hijack this thread!

I can understand responding a couple times, but then let it go and get back to talking about the suns.

Just my two cents.
sunsfn

CaptainInsano

Reaction score
You know, just when I was thinking dallas fans were starting to take the trophy of most trolling and annoying franchise fans a lakers fan had to come in and as if in response to that in one giant move of utter lameness reclaim the coveted trophy.

Amazing.

95% of lakers fans never cease to amaze me.

elindholm

edited for content
Reaction score
The most successful teams always have, as a population, the lamest fans. That's because it's easy to call yourself a fan and then crow about all of the tiles "we've" won.

Most so-called Laker fans don't know anything about the league; all they know is that they like to associate themselves with winners -- generally to make up for being such profound losers themselves. You won't find that with a team that hasn't ever won a title. The Lakers have a few fans who actually know something, just like all franchises, but in their case they are drowned out by all of the bandwagoners.

Just think, if the Suns ever win a title, it will be the same for us. I guess we have that to look forward to. :rolleyes:

slinslin

Welcome to Amareca
Reaction score
That's because it's easy to call yourself a fan and then crow about all of the tiles "we've" won.

Most so-called Laker fans don't know anything about the league; all they know is that they like to associate themselves with winners -- generally to make up for being such profound losers themselves. :

That's why a lot of Cardinals fans are Laker fans, they need to compensate for the Cards losing. :)