Suns vs Lakers 1/30/13

SunsTzu

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
On a side note I love listening to Pasch call games, I really wish he was the Suns TV play by play guys.

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Wow...

Its a chilly night in hell right now.
I bet your pissed as hell that Beasley is playing well.

Oh let me hear it "Beasley got lucky 1 game, big deal, he's still the worst basketball player in the league"

SweetD

Next Up
Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
Wow great win!! They fought back and pulled it out.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
that was the first and only Suns game I need to watch all year. They've done their job beating the Lakers when they should... and now can go back to losing the rest of their games.

Kudos tonight boys!

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
that was the first and only Suns game I need to watch all year. They've done their job beating the Lakers when they should... and now can go back to losing the rest of their games.

Kudos tonight boys!
I feel the same exact way!

Its the first Suns game this season in which I watched all of it.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This game twisted my stomach. So many variables, emotions and forces in play. I'm so glad got the Suns got the win.

Tonight Beasley was the the Suns go-to scorer. No denying it. Can he be remain that type player, who knows. Only time will tell.

Folster

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
That was the most satisfying Suns game I've seen in a couple years. It was great getting to root for them to win this year.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
This game twisted my stomach. So many variables, emotions and forces in play. I'm so glad got the Suns got the win.

Tonight Beasley was the the Suns go-to scorer. No denying it. Can he be remain that type player, who knows. Only time will tell.

Beasley has all of the talent in the world, but lacks consistent focus and mental toughness. Always loved his game, but he creates his own obstacles, which impede his progress.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Great night for Beasley. I am happy to eat crow if he plays like that . Hit a great shot at the end of the game. It was a blow for the Lakers and great for the pick. Lets hope this road trip will put them in a deeper hold. Dragic kept taking it to Nash

O

LD @ F.O.H.
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score

Kudos tonight boys!

:thumbup:

TJ

Reaction score
That was the most satisfying Suns game I've seen in a couple years. It was great getting to root for them to win this year.

Even more satisfying because: a) it soiled the homecoming for Nash and Laker D'Antoni (and I suppose Earl Clark) b) it stopped the Lakers' momentum and c) we own their draft picks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I really hope this game broke the Lakers backs... it would be absolutely beautiful for us to put the final turd in their bowl.

jagu

#13 - Legendary
Reaction score
So happy they won tonight, now lose 10 straight.

jagu

#13 - Legendary
Reaction score
Michael Beasley showing something of late. Did he get a brain transplant after the 3rd?

Last edited:

TJ

Reaction score
BTW - is it too much to ask the Suns to bring back those unis on a permanent basis? So many good memories from them plus they look 1000x slicker than the PHX ones.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

SunsTzu

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
BTW - is it too much to ask the Suns to bring back those unis on a permanent basis? So many good memories from them plus they look 1000x slicker than the PHX ones.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

They're going to have new uni's next year and that will include a black alternate design. IIRCC hey were supposed to be used this year to coincide with the court design and the "new era" of the team but they didn't have the request in on time.

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
The reason Gentry was fired for not using his players correctly.

You saw the new HC playing Beasley at his natural position of PF. That's where he belongs!

Folster

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Does anyone have a link to the Nash tribute video? I can't find it.

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Shannon Brown needs to get more playing time going forward and our offense needs to go through him if we're interested in getting a guy like Shabazz or Ben McLemore.

TJ

Reaction score
They're going to have new uni's next year and that will include a black alternate design. IIRCC hey were supposed to be used this year to coincide with the court design and the "new era" of the team but they didn't have the request in on time.

I know there's going to be a uni change, but I'd prefer to go back to the 90s look rather than try something new. It's not that I dislike our current gear, it's just that I prefer the retro stuff, which includes the first-age stuff.

Might as well do something the fans will most likely appreciate. Nobody trusts the front office, so at least copy from previous ownership.

SunsTzu

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I prefer the pre-Barkley unis myself, updating those would be ideal to me.

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Is the black jerseys going to replace the Orange jerseys next season?

SweetD

Next Up
Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
Shannon Brown needs to get more playing time going forward and our offense needs to go through him if we're interested in getting a guy like Shabazz or Ben McLemore.

Um no. Brown thinks he is Kobe, the problem is sometimes he is on other times he misses everything. This offence needs to run through Dragic.

JS22

Say Vandelay!
Reaction score
Beasley has played FANTASTIC sans a couple plays tonight. In related news, Gambo is a insufferable hack, still talking **** about his defense despite him playing well on that end tonight.

I'm glad he's doing well. But his defense has been downright atrocious in most games. So he has a point.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SportsBetJake