Suns vs Lakers Saturday May 6, 2006 game thread

hsandhu

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Damn, if sasha didn't hit that 3 i'd say it was over. At 25 they still have a prayer.

I'm thinking of rockets/suns, game 2 in '94.

az1965

Love Games!
Reaction score
If we are still up by at least 25 by mid 4 quarter, I will like the starters especially Nash to get the rest.

DieHardFromMO

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I can't believe anybody is still sweating out this W by the Suns. The Lakers stink tonight and they aren't going to turn it on now.

RichDawg

Reaction score
jlove said:
exactly. Keep the starters in. If we try to give the starters rest, we'll end up letting the Lakers back in it. Keep up the pressure. Blow these MF's out.

I think we can let the starters sit after a couple of minutes into the 4th. I feel confident with a 25 point lead against the Lakers. I might feel differently if we were playing the Spurs.

Also, it would give an opportunity to guys like Eddie House to get their stroke and confidence back.

BleedRed

Registered
Reaction score
Damn, I'm sitting here w/my buddies celebrating my birthday (drinking some beers) and our Suns are destroying the Lakers!! I'm pumped!!

HooverDam

Reaction score
SirStefan32 said:
Is it just me or is Diaw looking like Amare the last few games?

He is playing well, and doing the P&R well, but he's still more finesse where Amare is more power

Nash

Reaction score
Kobe copies Kwame with a 'knock him down and walk over him" on Raja.
And even as I type this, KB very smartly gives himself a pass off the board to knock out Raja in the meantime. Cheapass got called for it.

They need to rest Nash. He clearly is hurting.

hsandhu

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Punk ass kobe just through an elbow in the back of raja's head on that rebound, let's hear laker fans defend that?

By the way, leinart on all access the week before the draft kept talking about how big a laker fan he was, how jacked up he was after they won game 2/3, they showed him in the front row and he looked pissed.
I'll love him on the football field, but him being a laker fan, I love that look.

HooverDam

Reaction score
DieHardFromMO said:
The Suns need to get KB back big time. Time for some John Chaney action on his butt.

I want to see this line up later in the game;

Burke
Grant
Skita
Barbosa
House

With Grant, skita and Burke all trying to play physical on Kobe. Punish him if he goes to the lane

MaoTosiFanClub

The problem
Reaction score
I think the point I made yesterday that the key to the Suns winning is due to the play of their offense and not Kobe Bryant shot selection is being proved tonight.

Lefty

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Gotta love Raja pulling at his jersey to the fans just like Kobe did after game four.

O

LD @ F.O.H.
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
I'm seriously beginning to think Kobe is intentionally not shooting to prove some kind of weird point to Jackson.

What a punk!

Last edited: