Suns vs Pistons Nov.16

dbUNIT16

Registered
Reaction score
I guess Shaq will get his rest after all...

I am more concerned about how he was yelling at Porter, it's not looking like the guys respect him at all... not a good thing.

Andrew

flamboyantly righteous!
Reaction score
That was a flag 1 not 2...he didn't intentially hurt the guy....Shaq has a right to be pissed, if we lose, its on the refs.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
OMFG!!!!! That was not a flagrant 2. Shaq tossed and probably suspended.

And people laugh when we bitch about the officiating.....

arwillan

The King
Reaction score
shaq shouldn't have picked up a flagrant of any kind. it was totally unnecessary. i blame him, not the refs.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
shaq shouldn't have picked up a flagrant of any kind. it was totally unnecessary. i blame him, not the refs.

He was clearly going for the ball. He misjudged the flight and hit him in the wrist and because of his strength, he goes to the ground.....horrendous call

OP
OP
LV-Suns

LV-Suns

Go Suns
Reaction score
Nash
Hill
Diaw
Amare
Lopez

What a huge lineup in the Suns land.

Andrew

flamboyantly righteous!
Reaction score
WOW, want an intense game...Shaq was DOMINATING, got ejected, the Suns are playing decent defense and great offense...great back to back 3s by Nash

Griffin

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Some horrible calls in this game so far. Lopez should not have been called for the foul. I like how the team responded after Shaq was ejected. Every one seemed to play with even more intensity.

arwillan

The King
Reaction score
shaq being tossed may be a good thing for us. if the guys can find a way to win without barbosa, barnes, AND shaq then i'd say we're in pretty good shape