takers for Bledsoe?

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I don't get blaming McD saying he takes things personally. Bledsoe said the tweet was about a hair salon and that's a lie, a cowardly lie, and I don't blame McD for being upset about that. He shouldn't have made it public until a deal is done but there are plenty of suitors and I doubt it hurts Bledsoe's value. How would any of you respond to such a ridiculous lie being told to your face by the guy you've treated pretty well and chosen over 3 other PG's during his time here. Dragic, IT, and Knight have all taken a backseat to Bledsoe and if you don't think McD was behind that then you're just ignoring the past. Bledsoe isn't the last one here because he's who McD got stuck with, he could have pleased Dragic by sending both Bledsoe and IT away or kept IT, who he did sign, by sending Bledsoe and Dragic away. He could have told the coach to bring Bledsoe off the bench since that's a role he was familiar with while Knight wasn't but it is what it is.

OP
OP
elindholm

elindholm

edited for content
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Hmm, and presumably the Knicks said No, else there would be a deal. I guess they're high on Ntilikina? Hernangomez is nothing to get excited about.

pokerface

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
The Knicks or other teams could be useful if they were willing to take dead weight off our hands. Then it's like...just give us expiring contracts back...or better ones.

sdscard4

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Only deal that is worth it would be with the bucks. Getting Brogdon would be amazing. Screw Denver and Knicks

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
And we have a great training staff. A match made in heaven?

He may not be able to take the pounding until he develops physicallt. DraftExpress listed him at 6'5" at 170 lbs in their mock draft stats.

If the Suns do trade with the Knicks I would like him included.

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What do you think?

You must be registered for see images attach

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Last one, throw in a couple of protected picks and NJ might jump. They need picks bad.

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
h
Both of those are ripoffs in favor of the Suns.

The Bucks don't want to pay Parker because of his injury past and want to unload Monroe. They get Bledsoe and young unknown in Bender. You could take Knight and Delly out and it evens it up a bit. The trade machine says it improves the Bucks.

As for the Clippers, they need a real PG and already have size. It can be adjusted, but something close could be had if you add Warren or Chriss.

unseenaz

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Last one, throw in a couple of protected picks and NJ might jump. They need picks bad.

lmao, dreaming is free! nets wouldn't even do DLo for Bledsoe. would be sweet tho

BC867

Long time Phoenician!
Reaction score
Hey now, I've already updated it. Sent it to Shaggy about 30 minutes ago.

50th Season Suns (trying to rise above being the laughingstock of the league). I like it

JS22

Say Vandelay!
Reaction score
50th Season Suns (trying to rise above being the laughingstock of the league). I like it

The team is in such disarray that I couldn't decide on 3 players from the current roster.

If Booker leaves I'm replacing him with a picture of a toilet.

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I don't know, I could see this happening. Seems fair? Of course we'd need to clear a roster spot or immediately waive Monroe. DJJ or Mike James going out also, most likely. I could see the Bucks having slight interest in DJJ.

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Remove Chandler and Monroe, if needed.

OP
OP
elindholm

elindholm

edited for content
Reaction score
The Bucks don't want to pay Parker because of his injury past and want to unload Monroe. They get Bledsoe and young unknown in Bender. You could take Knight and Delly out and it evens it up a bit. The trade machine says it improves the Bucks.

Monroe is expiring, so they'll unload him soon enough regardless. As for the trade machine, it says it improves the Bucks for this year only because it's inputting Parker's contribution as zero.

As for the Clippers, they need a real PG and already have size. It can be adjusted, but something close could be had if you add Warren or Chriss.

The Clippers aren't trading Jordan.

As for your later Bucks ones, those seem reasonable. I'd like to think that the Suns could do better than Henson, but they probably can't.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dickiev22