takers for Bledsoe?

Treesquid PhD

Pardon my Engrish
Reaction score
RMD seems very emotional in his commentary, which scares me. He needs to just take a step back and work the 3 or 4 teams that would want Bled and I think the Suns could get some fair compensation, hopefully foamy goes on a banking retreat or takes a level 800 class on operating margins to occupy himself.

pokerface

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Bledsoe being sat tonight...and you guys said the suns weren't tanking... wrong again.

;)

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The team is in such disarray that I couldn't decide on 3 players from the current roster.

If Booker leaves I'm replacing him with a picture of a toilet.

Ha!

OP
OP
elindholm

elindholm

edited for content
Reaction score
Hmm, Brogdon not playing for MIL tonight. They say he has a sprained ankle, sure.

swagron

All Star
Reaction score
A PG that doesn't make his teammates better, has the leadership qualities of a door, and has missed 110+ games over the past 4 seasons. Oh and he has an attitude problem. Good luck getting a decent return for this clown.

pokerface

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
A PG that doesn't make his teammates better, has the leadership qualities of a door, and has missed 110+ games over the past 4 seasons. Oh and he has an attitude problem. Good luck getting a decent return for this clown.

Jeesh... list every negative.

He also had his best season last year and is in his prime. That's why the suns are getting calls about him.

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The Bucks don't want to pay Parker because of his injury past and want to unload Monroe. They get Bledsoe and young unknown in Bender. You could take Knight and Delly out and it evens it up a bit. The trade machine says it improves the Bucks.

The reason it says it improves them is because it uses the PER of the players from the last 3 games or however many have been played this season. It said +12 for the Bucks on one of the trades I did that is why I cut it out of the screenshot, it doesn't make sense this early in the year. I tried a bunch of odd trades and they all return insane changes to the projected win totals.

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Hmm, Brogdon not playing for MIL tonight. They say he has a sprained ankle, sure.

I wouldn't read into that much at all, I was watching NBA-TV and they were discussing the injury and showing the play he hurt it on. It's a legit sprain.

OP
OP
elindholm

elindholm

edited for content
Reaction score
I wouldn't read into that much at all, I was watching NBA-TV and they were discussing the injury and showing the play he hurt it on. It's a legit sprain.

Drat.

But please, not Mudiay. I'd forgotten how bad a shooter he is. 37% career, and no, he doesn't take a lot of threes. That's just unacceptable.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'd be interested in getting Ntilikina and Hernangomez for Bledsoe.

Having a young PG and a young center would be nice going into the next draft.

overseascardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Bledsoe being sat tonight...and you guys said the suns weren't tanking... wrong again.

;)
They are shopping him and don't want him getting hurt which would diminish his already low trade stock. McD just said on news he is done here in PHX (unless they can't get something back for him).

BC867

Long time Phoenician!
Reaction score
They are shopping him and don't want him getting hurt which would diminish his already low trade stock. McD just said on news he is done here in PHX (unless they can't get something back for him).
Isn't it also because he said he doesn't want to be here? The worst thing an interim coach could do is carry over an unhappy "star" to his regime.

A large part of the coaching change was to remove the negativism which took over the team.

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Bledsoe is too injury prone to play him and let him play half assed while we shop him. I'm kind of surprised McD didn't come out and say he's too fragile to play while we shop him just to take a dig at him because he was so upset over the twitter remark.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I think Bledsoe and his injury concerns are ridiculously overblown. Yeah, he has had some MCL problems, never torn an ACL, he finally had a surgery on it that wasn't a "let me get back for the end of the season" fix, and instead addressed the issue, he has been healthy since. Yes, he didn't play 82 games last year and it was purely because we were tanking and he was effective.

It does not excuse that he mailed it in as bad as possible for the opening 3 games this year, then threw the team under the bus on twitter... but there is no reason for McD to bury his trade value lower.

3rdside

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I think Bledsoe has just done us a huge favour ... everyone saw how we looked better last year after he stopped playing and ulis came in.

There are certain players who 'make those around them better' - or at least facilitate smoother, better, higher scoring team ball etc, and I've always maintained (with patchy evidence) Bledsoe is not one of these types of players.

As it is, we can:

a) off load him when he may have stuck around otherwise.

b) off load him under the guise of disgruntled, rather than deeply flawed player - this is the real bonus.

c) off load him while he's got some space between now and his most recent knee injury (im less worried about this).

If so, what's his value you think in terms of draft position?

Markieff Morris got us a top 9 protected pick I think it was, so no reason we shouldn't get similar.

Ntilikina straight up seems fair enough but if I'm New York I don't do that trade considering what I know about Bledsoe.

Either way, good riddance to the guy as his basketball - and twitter actions - blow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

overseascardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
AZ morning radio guys lighting up Bledsoe saying the bigger issue was him killing ball movement than Watson’s coaching. Mike James looked good. I am hoping CLE starts struggling and offer BRK pick for Bledsoe out of desperation.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
AZ morning radio guys lighting up Bledsoe saying the bigger issue was him killing ball movement than Watson’s coaching. Mike James looked good. I am hoping CLE starts struggling and offer BRK pick for Bledsoe out of desperation.

I'd like to have the Brooklyn pick but I doubt they part with it.

However, there is always hope.

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Simmons is funny! I like it as a Bulls fan, but all it does for you guys is clear a ton of space.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Simmons is funny! I like it as a Bulls fan, but all it does for you guys is clear a ton of space.
If we were desperate for cap space, maybe this would be considered, but I don't think we are.