Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
stolen from Suns forum.

Good stuff.

Darth Llama

Rise Up Red Sea!
Reaction score
And we take the season series with Dallas 3-1. Heroic effort for Odom, I can't remember the last time I saw him lead the team in scoring. Pau looked really good as well. We're one Bynum away from being a hell of a force. :thumbup:

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
that was a HUGE W for you guys. I think it pretty much locks up the division, especially with your schedule and the tie-breaker. Congrats.

Man, a Suns-Lakers series would be beyond epic... especially if it were in the Conference Finals. If there was EVER a time for Stern to fix the NBA this is it. Get Suns-Lakers WCF and then either way, Lakers-Celts or Suns-Celts would just be ratings bonanzas.

And Dallas... jesus, what a freaking choke/joke they are.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
that was a HUGE W for you guys. I think it pretty much locks up the division, especially with your schedule and the tie-breaker. Congrats.

Man, a Suns-Lakers series would be beyond epic... especially if it were in the Conference Finals. If there was EVER a time for Stern to fix the NBA this is it. Get Suns-Lakers WCF and then either way, Lakers-Celts or Suns-Celts would just be ratings bonanzas.

And Dallas... jesus, what a freaking choke/joke they are.

Yeah, but I wish we hadn't slept walked through the 2nd quarter and most of the 3rd.

We have plenty of time to choke away a game or two though. Here's hoping it doesn't happen.

Phade

Registered
Reaction score
great and 1 call for gasol to put the lakers ahead by 2..

i thought spurs got most the calls lol..

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

seriously. I'm a Suns fan and that was call was BEYOND obvious. Dampier shoved Gasol with two hands in the back. Whoever Phade is typifies the worst of Suns fans, who have taken bitching to Kings/Mavs fan level. It makes me sick. They're like freaking Nidan on the Cardinals board at this point.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That stat is just crazy. In 60 years, they have missed the post season only 5 times. Talk about an organization that knows how to win.

28 trips to the NBA Finals isn't bad either. :thumbup:

(Just wish we had more than 14 titles from all those trips...gotta catch those Celtics!!)

Darth Llama

Rise Up Red Sea!
Reaction score
great and 1 call for gasol to put the lakers ahead by 2..

i thought spurs got most the calls lol..

There is a separate forum for complaining about every single call and pretending your team is perfect and never does anything wrong. It's called Phoenix Suns, maybe you should stay over there where you belong.

As usual, you point out the one call that the Lakers obviously got, but ignore the 8 fouls against Kobe in the 4th quarter that were just ignored. Lakers get some calls, they get screwed on some calls.. it's called basketball.

Phade

Registered
Reaction score
There is a separate forum for complaining about every single call and pretending your team is perfect and never does anything wrong. It's called Phoenix Suns, maybe you should stay over there where you belong.

As usual, you point out the one call that the Lakers obviously got, but ignore the 8 fouls against Kobe in the 4th quarter that were just ignored. Lakers get some calls, they get screwed on some calls.. it's called basketball.

i didn't know the lakers resided in arizona.. thats crazy..

kobe gets every call known to man and any call that doesn't go his way he whines like a little girl..

Phade

Registered
Reaction score
seriously. I'm a Suns fan and that was call was BEYOND obvious. Dampier shoved Gasol with two hands in the back. Whoever Phade is typifies the worst of Suns fans, who have taken bitching to Kings/Mavs fan level. It makes me sick. They're like freaking Nidan on the Cardinals board at this point.

shut your pie hole..