The 2007-08 Los Angeles Lakers thread

Phade

Registered
Reaction score
Why don't you take your own advice for once and ****?

You never have anything but crap to contribute anyway, everything you type is utter horse **** and everyone knows it. Go cry in the Suns forum you simpleton.

sure thing.. simpleton? lol you've raised the bar for all the cool people in the world.

Darth Llama

Rise Up Red Sea!
Reaction score
For some reason, I'm nervous about the Kings game tonight.

The Lakers could really use this win with the Phoenix loss, it would help our cause for the division title, I just know how amped up the Kings get at home versus the Lakers. It's just so hard to predict who's going to win this year. I really thought Phoenix would destroy the Mavs, and thought we would be playing this one to just hold pace.

I hope we can pull it off, I really don't like losing to the friggin Kings. If Pau looks like he did Friday and Odom continues his rock solid play, we should be ok.

Darth Llama

Rise Up Red Sea!
Reaction score
For some reason, I'm nervous about the Kings game tonight.

The Lakers could really use this win with the Phoenix loss, it would help our cause for the division title, I just know how amped up the Kings get at home versus the Lakers. It's just so hard to predict who's going to win this year. I really thought Phoenix would destroy the Mavs, and thought we would be playing this one to just hold pace.

I hope we can pull it off, I really don't like losing to the friggin Kings. If Pau looks like he did Friday and Odom continues his rock solid play, we should be ok.

Umm.. yeah.. nevermind. :biglaugh:

We're friggin killing them.

Oh, and Ira Newble sucks.

Last edited:

Darth Llama

Rise Up Red Sea!
Reaction score
Well, it got kinda close for a while. The Bench gave up a 10-0 run to let the Kings back in the game, but the starters came back in and quickly restored order.

Anyone else find it hillarious when Kobe nailed that long 3 to put us up 110-88 and then waved "bye bye" to the fans in Arco? That was great, I love watching Kobe taunt the pigs at Arco. Great game for Vlad tonight, it's rare he steps up like that.

Props to all the Laker fans there though, they got the MVP chants going pretty loud. :thumbup:

Magic number for the division is now 3...

Oh.. and the Kings suck.

Last edited:

Renz

An Army of One
Reaction score
Lakers took a BIG step towards winning the Pacific tonight.

It's always great when the Lakers knock the snot out of the Kings at Arco. :D

Phade

Registered
Reaction score
Well, it got kinda close for a while. The Bench gave up a 10-0 run to let the Kings back in the game, but the starters came back in and quickly restored order.

Anyone else find it hillarious when Kobe nailed that long 3 to put us up 110-88 and then waved "bye bye" to the fans in Arco? That was great, I love watching Kobe taunt the pigs at Arco. Great game for Vlad tonight, it's rare he steps up like that.

Props to all the Laker fans there though, they got the MVP chants going pretty loud. :thumbup:

Magic number for the division is now 3...

Oh.. and the Kings suck.

if kobe wins mvp this year ill ban myself from this forum permanently.. you gotta be crazy if you think he's gonna beat out chris paul..

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
shut your pie hole..

i'm not the one constantly crying like a baby. do your cheeks get sore from screaming so much? good lord, what a pathetic Suns fan (and yes, this is coming from a die-hard Suns fan). You give us a bad name.

Phade

Registered
Reaction score
i'm not the one constantly crying like a baby. do your cheeks get sore from screaming so much? good lord, what a pathetic Suns fan (and yes, this is coming from a die-hard Suns fan). You give us a bad name.

ya because you are def. a person who can gauge who is a good and bad Suns fan.. good lord, what a pathetic human..

Phade

Registered
Reaction score
Trust me, you won't be missed.

I'm not going to get my hopes up though, cause unless a Mod enforces it, you'll just bail out. You're so full of crap.

ya ill def be missed but thats another story..

ill pm a mod and tell him to enforce it.. i always pay out on my wagers..

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't bet against Kobe getting the MVP this year. A lot of the media feels that it is his year.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
if gasol hadn't came to the lakers kobe wouldn't even be getting thought about for mvp..

Disagree. They were overachieving without Gasol IMO. Now that he has him, it has made the team better. Kobe deserves the MVP this year. I wouldn't be upset if CP3 gets it either. It is really close for me.

I'll be upset if Amare doesn't get any votes.

Renz

An Army of One
Reaction score
Disagree. They were overachieving without Gasol IMO. Now that he has him, it has made the team better. Kobe deserves the MVP this year. I wouldn't be upset if CP3 gets it either. It is really close for me.

Exactly. The Lakers were first in the West when Bynum got hurt. That was weeks before the Gasol trade.

I think Kobe is the MVP also, but Paul is also a deserving candidate. You can't really get too upset either way.

OP
OP
A

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think Kobe is the MVP also, but Paul is also a deserving candidate. You can't really get too upset either way.

:yeahthat:

The real joke is that Nash won over KB two years ago.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:yeahthat:

The real joke is that Nash won over KB two years ago.

Nah. He had an even better season that year, than his first MVP year, and Kobe's team was barely hanging on. Nash deserved it then. Hell, he deserved to beat Dirk last year too.