The 2007-08 Los Angeles Lakers thread

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
QUOTE OF THE NIGHT

"I saw him last night. I think he wore every piece of Lakers gear he owns."

-- Nuggets coach George Karl, who had dinner with Lakers guard Coby Karl the night before the duo made NBA playoff history by having a son play against his father.

:D
pwned

OP
OP
A

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
QUOTE OF THE NIGHT

"I saw him last night. I think he wore every piece of Lakers gear he owns."

-- Nuggets coach George Karl, who had dinner with Lakers guard Coby Karl the night before the duo made NBA playoff history by having a son play against his father.

:D

Yeah, the mentioned that during the game and it made me laugh.

Karl said "When I looked across the table, that guy wasnt my son. He was a Laker."

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

No suprise that JR Smith and the crew are "Phoenix Sunsing" about the officiating.

JR Tatshop is a major league BITCH. Serious. I didn't know much about this douche before this series, but he's a WHINER of interstellar proportions. Bitch, whine, cry...that's his defense. He makes Pringles look like Helen Keller out there.

I am really taking an excitingly ferocious dislike to this ******.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You know it's a great game when you get a jersey popping moment combined with a "these guns are hot, better holster them" moment as well.

even my Laker fans friends who I was watching the game with last night said that was incredibly lame.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Your friends were just trying to be nice to you cheese. Deep down they were giddy.

you obviously don't know my friends. the funny thing about this is that I didn't even see the play live. I was talking to my friend behind me and all I heard was, "Oh Kobe, that's just gay." "Yeah." Then, when I asked what happened, they wouldn't even tell me, still loving the overall performance, but shamed by the moment. It was until the highlights that I saw what they were talking about and agreed with them. Reminded me of Amare's lame ass push-up routine against the Spurs back in 2005. Just lame.

As far as the jersey popping thing, it's the first round. Act like you've been there before (especially since you have). He's just like the rest of this group of kids in the NBA, starved for attention that they think they deserve.

Last edited:

Darth Llama

Rise Up Red Sea!
Reaction score
Yeah, it's so embarrassing to see your start player actually showing some emotion. :sarcasm:

You want embarrassing? Watch AI and JR Smith crying to the refs after every single play, that was pathetic. The longer this series goes, the less I'm respecting the Nuggets. They do the same thing the Suns do, everytime they get out played they just blame the refs.