The 2023-24 league year

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Football fans spent most of this NFL year reading/listening to why this is the year that the Cowboys return to the SB. And now, we'll spend the rest of the year reading/listening to what went wrong with Dallas. Stay tuned.
Yes. And by April they’ll be telling us how they’re going to win the Super Bowl next year.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Football fans spent most of this NFL year reading/listening to why this is the year that the Cowboys return to the SB. And now, we'll spend the rest of the year reading/listening to what went wrong with Dallas. Stay tuned.
Watching Jimmy Johnson yesterday was hugely entertaining.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
I’ve never understood the Cowboys fascination nationally. Other than the 90’s and some of those early Romo years they haven’t been interesting…. Wade Phillips, Jason Garrett and Mike McCarthy are pretty much all the same boring/uninspiring guy.

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I’ve never understood the Cowboys fascination nationally. Other than the 90’s and some of those early Romo years they haven’t been interesting…. Wade Phillips, Jason Garrett and Mike McCarthy are pretty much all the same boring/uninspiring guy.
Jerry Jones does a great job in marketing the Cowboys name.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Can’t help but to think the Jaguars now are like the 2020 version of us. Probably in a worse position

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Can’t help but to think the Jaguars now are like the 2020 version of us. Probably in a worse position
Depends on if Anthony Richardson is the real deal or not.

Even still NFC West > AFC South. They'll get a new coordinator a couple more pieces and should be back in the mix.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Depends on if Anthony Richardson is the real deal or not.

Even still NFC West > AFC South. They'll get a new coordinator a couple more pieces and should be back in the mix.
But they haven’t fired their OC yet & Trent Baalke is still their GM.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
This happened in December...I don't remember hearing anything about this.

unseenaz

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Defector had a blog comparing AJ Hawk to an NPC in a role-playing game and I can't unsee it anymore.
He’s sneaky funny, doesn’t say much but occasionally drops a sarcastic one liner that riles everyone up.

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
JJ Watt just took a blowtorch to PFF. How we feeling, PFF truthers?

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
While I know nothing about grades, I would think that LOW player grades would be a reflection on the coach. So, while I want to point out who our poorest/best performers were, I don't want their grades to be TOO low.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sunchaser