The 2023-24 league year

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
If true, then it sounds like Hurts was their biggest problem. Big Head Syndrome. It also jives with AJ Brown being pissed if Hurts was audibling out of plays where he was the primary target. I remember in the Cards game he seemed to get pissed at Hurts and Hurts stopped looking his way. And it was a favor to us when you have Starling Thomas covering him.

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Is it just me or would Belichick to the Falcons make zero sense? They're not in a good place, with no qb and a fair to decent roster to work with. Three years at the least I believe to instill his culture, his type of players and establish a win at all cost mentality to that franchise, and by then I think he's ready to call it a career. Especially with three straight seasons of either barely making the playoffs or getting one and done'd repeatedly. He looked totally burnt out and more surly than his usual self with the dumpster fire the Pats had become and I don't see his zest for coaching being rejuvenated in ATL. If he is all in, then the Chargers job makes much more sense in my opinion.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Is it just me or would Belichick to the Falcons make zero sense? They're not in a good place, with no qb and a fair to decent roster to work with. Three years at the least I believe to instill his culture, his type of players and establish a win at all cost mentality to that franchise, and by then I think he's ready to call it a career. Especially with three straight seasons of either barely making the playoffs or getting one and done'd repeatedly. He looked totally burnt out and more surly than his usual self with the dumpster fire the Pats had become and I don't see his zest for coaching being rejuvenated in ATL. If he is all in, then the Chargers job makes much more sense in my opinion.
Hmmm... Atlanta's defense is pretty darn good and they have playmakers on offense... previous dude took a ton of heat for not using Bijan enough. A Flacco type QB could come in and really have that team competing quickly. At the end of the day, BBs 1st priority is getting the all time wins record, which which even a middling average team is just 2 seasons. I think he could very easily get the Falcons in the playoffs for 2 years, get the wins record and then sail.kff into the sunset.

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Hmmm... Atlanta's defense is pretty darn good and they have playmakers on offense... previous dude took a ton of heat for not using Bijan enough. A Flacco type QB could come in and really have that team competing quickly. At the end of the day, BBs 1st priority is getting the all time wins record, which which even a middling average team is just 2 seasons. I think he could very easily get the Falcons in the playoffs for 2 years, get the wins record and then sail.kff into the sunset.
Ron, I haven't watched a TON of Falcons football. I wasn't aware of the defense, but I did know that Pitts, Bijan and Drake London are some nice pieces. To your point, Ridder and Heineke were so bad, that likely was what made them so trash. You're probably correct in your assessment.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Looks like the Raiders plan to fix their QB situation is to never pass the ball...lol

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
This is funny but painful.

I do know guys who fall into the category of not understanding time…
I got a buddy...and if you ever invite him for anything you have to use "Cody time" and tell him an hour earlier than everyone else. because dude is 45 minutes late to everything. not 30, not an hour...45 minutes late...every time.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sparky