The Bear

puckhead

Waxing Gibbous
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Co-worker just recommended this to me yesterday. It's on my list.

Now I'll get out before the spoilers!

MigratingOsprey

Thank You Paul!
Reaction score
My wife and I binged the first 2 seasons last summer - took a couple episodes to lay the groundwork, but loved it when it got rolling.

Fun the characters to the occasional madness and chaos - it's a lot, but really well done.

Definitely excited for season 3

OP
OP
jbjarko

jbjarko

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Got through 2 episodes last night. The 1st episode was interesting...really well done but interesting. Episode 2 is right back into the shiz.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Been trying to watch this. My wife says all the constant yelling every episode stresses her out.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Been trying to watch this. My wife says all the constant yelling every episode stresses her out.
i get that in season 1, but season 2 is a totally different beast. But yeah... it's deliberately putting the viewer on edge in Season 1. But done so, masterfully, IMO.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First three episodes of Season 3 are good, but nowhere close to the excellence of Seasons 1 and 2.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I particularly didn't get into the 1st one. I get what they were doing and parts were cool, but...

Basically a montage episode. Blah.
Yeah… they tried something different, but it just didn’t quite hit for me. The next two episodes were better, but for the first time ever watching this show, my eyes drifted to my phone, mostly because I felt the show was treading over previously covered territory… only louder. I never drifted or felt like that happened, narratively speaking, the first two seasons.

OP
OP
jbjarko

jbjarko

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I feel like it is a bit hollow overall compared to the 1st two seasons. I get what they're trying to do story wise...it just isn't YET as fulfilling as the 1st two were.