The Murray Enigma

Card4Life

Rookie
Reaction score
This, and some sign he's addressed the issues he's always had which are leading to his inconsistency. He has the same struggles he's had since day 1.

I'm fully expecting him to have a great game this week because that's generally how it goes with him, then a bunch of people will get back on the bandwagon.

I've seen enough now to know for sure that this is what Kyler will always be.

I think that last sentence sums it up. For those hoping that he is going to become a dramatically different player than he is today, there is going to be a lot of frustration. He's a super athletic guy who can put up some big numbers on any given, but I don't think he will ever be consistently good. Hope I'm wrong...

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don’t even care about the SB trophy. It’s hard to see this end up with a single playoff W.
THIS. Especially with how poorly Kyler played when all we needed was one win to make the playoffs and we had to back in because we couldn't win a single clinching game. Got some help from other teams, made the playoffs, and played horribly against the Rams. Meh.

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
So are we still happy with “how hard the team is trying” for Gannon?
At some point the Cardinals have to start winning games. Playing hard just isn't good enough.

In my prediction thread I had the Cardinals winning 4 of their first 10 games entering the Bye week which I think can still happen (Phins, Bears and Jets haven't been super impressive). Their schedule was just so brutal early on. I still think that is possible that the cards finish with 8 wins. However they need to play a lot better than they did last week. Especially on the offensive side of the ball and they need to stay healthy. If the Cardinals continue to struggle offensively then we are looking at another 4 win season and the Cards are most likely looking for a new QB.

Yes it is way to early. But we have nothing else to talk about so why not:

(Loss) Week 1 (CBS): Arizona Cardinals at Buffalo Bills
(Win) Week 2 (Fox): Los Angeles Rams vs. Arizona Cardinals
(Loss) Week 3 (Fox): Detroit Lions vs. Arizona Cardinals
(Win) Week 4 (Fox): Washington Commanders vs. Arizona Cardinals
(Loss) Week 5 (Fox): Arizona Cardinals at San Francisco 49ers
(Loss) Week 6 (Fox): Arizona Cardinals at Green Bay Packers .
(Win) Week 7 (ESPN+): Los Angeles Chargers vs. Arizona Cardinals (Monday Night Football)
(Loss) Week 8 (Fox): Arizona Cardinals at Miami Dolphins
(Win) Week 9 (CBS): Chicago Bears vs. Arizona Cardinals
(Loss) Week 10 (CBS): New York Jets vs. Arizona Cardinals
Week 11: BYE
(Loss) Week 12 (Fox): Arizona Cardinals at Seattle Seahawks
(Win) Week 13 (Fox): Arizona Cardinals at Minnesota Vikings
(Win) Week 14 (CBS): Seattle Seahawks vs. Arizona Cardinals
(Win) Week 15 (CBS): New England Patriots vs. Arizona Cardinals
(Win) Week 16 (Fox): Arizona Cardinals at Carolina Panthers
(Loss) Week 17 (TBD): Arizona Cardinals at Los Angeles Rams
(Loss) Week 18 (TBD): San Francisco 49ers vs. Arizona Cardinals

So I have the Cardinals doubling their win total from last year with 8 wins this season

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
At some point the Cardinals have to start winning games. Playing hard just isn't good enough.

In my prediction thread I had the Cardinals winning 4 of their first 10 games entering the Bye week which I think can still happen (Phins, Bears and Jets haven't been super impressive). Their schedule was just so brutal early on. I still think that is possible that the cards finish with 8 wins. However they need to play a lot better than they did last week. Especially on the offensive side of the ball and they need to stay healthy. If the Cardinals continue to struggle offensively then we are looking at another 4 win season and the Cards are most likely looking for a new QB.
Yep - Kyler has been really good about once every four games of late, and that will never get it done. It's tough for a QB, but if the offense isn't where it needs to be the finger is always going to be pointed at the QB.

CT CARDSFAN

Veteran
Reaction score
My belief is that the Cardinals need team speed at the receiver group and an improvement on the OL for pass protection. The Commanders OL protected Daniels (but the Cardinal pass rushers are inadequate; another improvement needed)
With all the Cap the Cardinals have for 2025, maybe we can improve. I would definitely trade for Reddick for a start the rebuild.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Achane will have a 150 yd. Game. Bears? Did you know the Bears have held their opponents to 20 pts or less for 10 games in a row? Jets? Rodger’s will carve this defense up like a surgeon.