The Office: Season 3

dyle_ph1

Registered
Reaction score
jenna2891 said:
i loved when the chick in jim's new office was doing her interview and she said the new guy was weird because he kept looking at the camera and doing this: and then she nailed jim's "what are you going to do?" face.

Loved this part too! My GF and I started noticing him doing it more and more after she said it :D

FischerKing

Beer me a post...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
the season opener was a riot. i've watched it 3 times now and each time is just a laugh. i think one of my favorite bits is after the guy kicks the trashcan, jim gets that very serious "i didn't do anything" look, then he glances at the camera and slightly shakes his head.

"fish or chicken?" - roy

shawn

Reaction score
oh, also loved creed saying a guy "might have slipped in" at some point, he didn't know.

I was waiting for someone to talk about that guy. He's the one that always steals things in the office. He's a riot! Besides Dwight he's one of my favorite characters, he's always doing something shady if you watch him in the background of scenes.

Louis

DJ Roomba
Reaction score
Winning Friends and Influencing the People in My H
I was waiting for someone to talk about that guy. He's the one that always steals things in the office. He's a riot! Besides Dwight he's one of my favorite characters, he's always doing something shady if you watch him in the background of scenes.

Creed's best line to date is when he walks into the office and everybody is kind of huddled around Michael's office looking at the surprise on the floor...

Creed walks in and asks who's making soup. Cracks me up everytime.

thirty-two

boglehead
Supporting Member
Reaction score
the first episode was so funny.

the gaydar scenes were the funniest. omg so funny!

OP
OP
Mike Olbinski

Mike Olbinski

Formerly Chandler Mike
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Creed's best line to date is when he walks into the office and everybody is kind of huddled around Michael's office looking at the surprise on the floor...

Creed walks in and asks who's making soup. Cracks me up everytime.

Creed is one of the best parts of the show.

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
LOL! What an episode.

"Dwight hired a stripper!"

thirty-two

boglehead
Supporting Member
Reaction score
LOL!

I was cracking up when Michael was like "Pam, anything you want to say to Jim?" and Pam goes "Um..." Then Michael and Dwight go "um" "UM" "um" "um" as the walk out the door. LMFAO!!!

Joe Mama

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I haven't read the posts from tonight because I don't want to know what happens. However, you guys are going to be the ones they get to hear about how unhappy I am with my Cox DVR right now. For some stupid reason it only recorded 17 minutes of the office. It's screwed up the amazing race the other night, but I thought I knew why it was. This is a mystery. :-(

Cox told me to unplug the box for 10 seconds, so if there are any updates they will get loaded. If that does the work I have to take the box back and switch out.

In the meantime I have to wait until Tuesday to watch the office. Fortunately my Tuesday/Thursday attendant recorded it.

Joe

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Also, when Michael said "you gotta let those puppies breath", I swallowed my gum.

OP
OP
Mike Olbinski

Mike Olbinski

Formerly Chandler Mike
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh best line of the night:

"If I wasn't engaged, I would so hit that!" - Kevin

:biglaugh:

OP
OP
Mike Olbinski

Mike Olbinski

Formerly Chandler Mike
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Another classic Creed moment:

"Andrea is the office B*tch...you'll get used to her. Hi, I'm Creed, nice to meet you."

:biglaugh:

Kel Varnsen

Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
:cry: I missed another episode...gonna have to get one of those DVR dealies.

What's the deal with the 7:30 timeslot? I would have thought this show would be an 8:00 (still).

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
:cry: I missed another episode...gonna have to get one of those DVR dealies.

What's the deal with the 7:30 timeslot? I would have thought this show would be an 8:00 (still).

Deal or No Deal runs an hour though following Earl/Office.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sunchaser