The official HOF Cards vs. Saints thread...

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Its going to really annoy me to see Heap getting PT over Housler. I hope the staff learned their lesson when they stuck with Joey Porter's corpse for too long.

Agreed, Housler has had a couple of nice blocks tonight too. He's going to be a really good player I wish they'd stop talking him up it's going to make it harder to steal him in Fantasy Leagues.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Tj. You'd rather have Bartel? Really? Lol

He's currently on an NFL roster, correct?

How come McNabb has been unemployed for 10 months?

Dude has been replaced by 2 very substandard QBs and a rookie with questionable skills. Only person that doesn't think he's done is himself.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Agreed, Housler has had a couple of nice blocks tonight too. He's going to be a really good player I wish they'd stop talking him up it's going to make it harder to steal him in Fantasy Leagues.

dude... a pick on any Cardinals receiver is a wasted pick with these two QBs... even Fitz to a certain extent.

NashDishesDimes

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Kind of odd if you think about it - mcnabb leaves Philly and is all of the sudden awful, vick comes and is all of the sudden a good pocket passer, kolb leaves and looks completely incompetent...

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Getting killed on these screen passes. But... it was what New Orleans has killed the league at for a while now.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
man, this team can't read a screen pass to save it's life.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
dude... a pick on any Cardinals receiver is a wasted pick with these two QBs... even Fitz to a certain extent.

High pick yes but there's 16 NFL games and we're going to have over 3000 passing yards and probably 20 + TD's no matter who is our QB. Someone is going to get some stats and I think Housler is a potential steal TE in that sense.

But yeah obviously more valuable if we had a good QB.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can the Cardinals secondary be any worse.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Kind of odd if you think about it - mcnabb leaves Philly and is all of the sudden awful, vick comes and is all of the sudden a good pocket passer, kolb leaves and looks completely incompetent...

Kolb wasnt all that good in Philly either. Moral of the story is, when it comes to QBs, Andy Reid knows when to buy and when to sell.

Bodha

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Man, our 2nd string is terrible. Reggie Walker looked especially bad that entire drive.

Sanders also, but I think thats because hes the new guy and is having that "Tough time with Hortons D" period.

Tyler

Registered
Reaction score
More accurate, much more accurate. The thing with Skelton is even the balls he completes are often inaccurate, behind the guy too high etc.

But Kolb just can't stay healthy that's totally obvious now. AS someone else said at this point give the time to Skelton because he needs it, keep Kolb around as a backup in case Skelton goes down or has a bad game.

I sincerely hope Skelton is the man but nothing I've seen from him tells me he's ever going to be accurate enough to be a good NFL QB.

But at this point that's irrelevant, he's the guy.

5% points is much more accurate?

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
PP and a 4th for Chase Daniel?

Anyone?

Anyone?

Last edited:
OP
OP
Jersey Girl

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Kolb wasnt all that good in Philly either. Moral of the story is, when it comes to QBs, Andy Reid knows when to buy and when to sell.

Say what you want about Andy Reid, but he does know when to cut guys.

I threw McNabb's name out there earlier in this thread cause he's one of the few guys available (and, obviously, there is a reason for that). If Kolb can't perform, we gotta bring someone else in. Skelton and Bartel aren't gonna cut it if we wanna go somewhere, IMHO.

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
More accurate, much more accurate. The thing with Skelton is even the balls he completes are often inaccurate, behind the guy too high etc.

But Kolb just can't stay healthy that's totally obvious now. AS someone else said at this point give the time to Skelton because he needs it, keep Kolb around as a backup in case Skelton goes down or has a bad game.

I sincerely hope Skelton is the man but nothing I've seen from him tells me he's ever going to be accurate enough to be a good NFL QB.

But at this point that's irrelevant, he's the guy.

Kolb is more accurate to the other team, yes.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
the answer to these type of questions with the Cardinals is ALWAYS yes.

Chuckle. :lol:

And many thought the Cardinals were overloaded there and they would be able to trade someone. It will seriously have to improve.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05