The official HOF Cards vs. Saints thread...

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You think cheesebeef is negative now?! This current version of cheese is so much more positive than the pre-SB cheese. :D Although if we keep heading in the wrong direction the dark side of cheese may once again take over completely.

:jedi:

when the team sucks, I bash them. when they do something right, I give them props. shocking, I know.

you have a disagreement with my take on football, I have no problem with that NashDimes, but whatever your problem is with me personally, leave it off the board.

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Adams and Jefferson both looked bad tonight....We need to pick up one of these Saints backs after the cuts...

Darkside

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
No reason to panic yet, 1st game of preseason, but Massie looks horrid. Bad. Really friggin awful.

I'm seeing the same thing. He's getting worked so hard over and over again.

Darkside

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
You think cheesebeef is negative now?! This current version of cheese is so much more positive than the pre-SB cheese. :D Although if we keep heading in the wrong direction the dark side of cheese may once again take over completely.

:jedi:

To be fair to Cheese, what is there to cheer about tonight? Who has impressed? Everyone we wanted to get a look at has looked awful. Stew Bradley, IMO was the standout and the total surprise player tonight so far. Everyone else pretty much sucked big ass.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Adams and Jefferson both looked bad tonight....We need to pick up one of these Saints backs after the cuts...

Agree. Chris Ivory is criminally underrated and would love to see him in red

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Impressed by this Cadet guy. Slippery back there, good hands, not going down on the first hit. Looks to be a nice UDFA pickup by the Saints.

Nice pick by Gideon.

desertdawg

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I think my new nickname for Kolb is Mr.Bill, because everytime he gets the ball I'm all like "OOOOHHH NOOO MR.BILL!!!" And then he gets flattened.

Bodha

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Not impressed by the pick, really bad throw. If he hadnt picked it, Sanders and Jefferson probably would have anyways.

OP
OP
Jersey Girl

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
when the team sucks, I bash them. when they do something right, I give them props. shocking, I know.

you have a disagreement with my take on football, I have no problem with that NashDimes, but whatever your problem is with me personally, leave it off the board.

Settle down, cheesey. It's preseaon.

And, for the record, you do tend to be one of the more doomsday posters on the board. Not that there's anything wrong with that ... :)

You know we love you.

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Everyone is missing the most important thing here. How much did the Saints player get paid for taking Kolb out of the game?

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Not nice to say but everything about Kolb just screams loser to me. Just sick we have wasted all of this money and time on him. A decent QB with our offensive talent we could do some damage.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Settle down, cheesey. It's preseaon.

And, for the record, you do tend to be one of the more doomsday posters on the board. Not that there's anything wrong with that ... :)

I'm not the one who came into a thread that was purely football talk and came in with a post that had nothing to do with football and was just a personal blast... and a ******** one at that.

Bodha

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Everyone is missing the most important thing here. How much did the Saints player get paid for taking Kolb out of the game?

Had a defensive player not injured him, he wouldve eventually drowned in his own gatorade. The guys a friggin sissy.

Darkside

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I'm not the one who came into a thread that was purely football talk and came in with a post that had nothing to do with football and was just a personal blast... and a ******** one at that.

Who cares man, you keep it real and you're yourself so just let it be. Haters gonna hate. Let haters be your motivators! (Heard that on one of my wife's cooking shows. LOL)

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05