The official HOF Cards vs. Saints thread...

Darkside

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Whatever, our starting QB in Skelton isn't making that much, he's a steal! :)

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Doesn't even matter dude. Posts of yours in the NBA forum shouldn't even be quotable in here IMO. And I still stand by my opinion that you have every right to be negative tonight--there weren't many positives. I can think of two, maybe three: Stew Bradley, Bethel, maybe Skelton. What else? Not much.

that's the funny thing to me. I wasn't even that negative tonight. The only things I had issues with were our tackling and calling out Kolb for being Kolb.

Gotta let it go against jerks though, they just wanna get a rise out of you to prove their point.

agreed. like i said, most of this discussion came from pure boredom today. Can't wait to get back on set tomorrow. Being in the producer's chair on an episode of TV that you wrote is pretty much the greatest drug in the world and I've been going through withdrawls since we wrapped shooting Friday night. got my fix coming at 6 am and I can't wait!

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
And the guy who runs the farthest away and holds the ball longest not only gets a contract but a 7 million dollar bonus.

Whisenhunt admitted they made a mistake with Kolb. They thought he was an Offensive Guard.

NashDishesDimes

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Doesn't even matter dude. Posts of yours in the NBA forum shouldn't even be quotable in here IMO. And I still stand by my opinion that you have every right to be negative tonight--there weren't many positives. I can think of two, maybe three: Stew Bradley, Bethel, maybe Skelton. What else? Not much.

Gotta let it go against jerks though, they just wanna get a rise out of you to prove their point.

Cheesebeef, you have nothing to prove. Just ignore naysayers. There is nothing to win when you argue with them. Don't let them drag you down to their level.

Jerk? Their level? What did i do or say that makes me a jerk? Or puts me at a low level? Im just trying to clean up this board a bit, its a great board but some people come on here and continuley bash. Cheese even created a whole thread on the Suns board apologizing for the negativity after i had called him out on it a couple times. How can he get mad when he even admitted it himself, and others pointed it out as well.
I was the first one to give him credit and respect for apologizing, but it hasnt changed. His type of posts make me feel like just because Kolb is bad that the world is going to end in 2012. It makes me not want to get on here when things arent going well. The Suns board has a far bigger issue than this one does however.

Last edited:

Darkside

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Jerk? Their level? What did i do or say that makes me a jerk? Or puts me at a low level? Im just trying to clean up this board a bit, its a great board but some people come on here and continuley bash. Cheese even created a whole thread on the Suns board apologizing for the negativity after i had called him out on it a couple times. How can he get mad when he even admitted it himself, and others pointed it out as well.
I was the first one to give him credit and respect for apologizing, but it hasnt changed. His type of posts make me feel like just because Kolb is bad that the world is going to end in 2012. It makes me not want to get on here when things arent going well. The Suns board has a far bigger issue than this one does however.

You're a jerk for bringing up posts that don't have anything to do with football and attacking the dude based on that. I don't care what he said on the NBA forum: Frankly, the Suns suck so much ass and got rid of Dantoni and Staudamire and Nash, so he's probably right. Point is, I don't care what he said about the NBA, it doesn't belong here.

Suns really do suck though. LOL. Bring that up later in this football forum. The reaction in here is the opposite of care.

Cheese speaks his mind, and if that bothers you don't read his posts. I speak my mind, and if that bothers you don't read my posts. You're instigating a bunch of BS that doesn't need to be instigated. Cheese got his own battles to fight just arguing football, without defending against multiple forums at one time. Ridiculous.

Aside from all that, Basketball is kind of wussy compared to football, so I don't give you any sympathy. Bunch of b*tches play basketball. Overpaid too. Just MO.

Last edited:

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
You're a jerk for bringing up posts that don't have anything to do with football and attacking the dude based on that. I don't care what he said on the NBA forum: Frankly, the Suns suck so much ass and got rid of Dantoni and Staudamire and Nash, so he's probably right. Point is, I don't care what he said about the NBA, it doesn't belong here.

Suns really do suck though. LOL. Bring that up later in this football forum. The reaction in here is the opposite of care.

Cheese speaks his mind, and if that bothers you don't read his posts. I speak my mind, and if that bothers you don't read my posts. You're instigating a bunch of BS that doesn't need to be instigated. Cheese got his own battles to fight just arguing football, without defending against multiple forums at one time. Ridiculous.

Aside from all that, Basketball is kind of wussy compared to football, so I don't give you any sympathy. Bunch of b*tches play basketball. Overpaid too. Just MO.

Agreed completely... except for the hate on the NBA.

If you dont agree with what a poster is saying then make an argument counter to their beliefs and actually debate it. Dont attack the poster.

Darkside

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Agreed completely... except for the hate on the NBA.

If you dont agree with what a poster is saying then make an argument counter to their beliefs and actually debate it. Dont attack the poster.

Totally agree.

(I don't hate the NBA, I watch the playoffs, but bringing it into an NFL forum is kind of funny)

40yearfan

DEFENSE!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
that's the funny thing to me. I wasn't even that negative tonight. The only things I had issues with were our tackling and calling out Kolb for being Kolb.

agreed. like i said, most of this discussion came from pure boredom today. Can't wait to get back on set tomorrow. Being in the producer's chair on an episode of TV that you wrote is pretty much the greatest drug in the world and I've been going through withdrawls since we wrapped shooting Friday night. got my fix coming at 6 am and I can't wait!

Good luck Cheese. Do they tell producers to break a leg or is it just the actors? :D

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Jerk? Their level? What did i do or say that makes me a jerk? Or puts me at a low level? Im just trying to clean up this board a bit, its a great board but some people come on here and continuley bash. Cheese even created a whole thread on the Suns board apologizing for the negativity after i had called him out on it a couple times.

dude... do you really think I did that... FOR YOU?! That's funny. I did it because there's a lot of people I like on that board and I was on a bender because the Suns were making horrible moves and I was sorry for annoying the people I liked. Not because you called me out.

How can he get mad when he even admitted it himself, and others pointed it out as well.
I was the first one to give him credit and respect for apologizing, but it hasnt changed.

again, the only the thing that hasn't changed is you painting me with as broad a brush as humanly possible for some reason. I gave the Suns big props for getting the Lopez deal done, liked the Dragic signing, gave the Suns a B for their overall grade this off-season and in just this thread alone, gave Housler, Skelton, the O-line, and Stewart Bradley props in what was otherwise a somewhat forgettable game. But somehow NONE of that is acknowledged because "literally" (your words) I NEVER say anything positive and have not "changed". I don't need to change. I call 'em like i see it... both good and bad. It seems like the bad REALLY gets to you for some reason (see below) and blinds you to everything else I write. just seems kinda silly.

His type of posts make me feel like just because Kolb is bad that the world is going to end in 2012.

uh... really? Sheesh... it's not even like I'm one of his biggest dectractors here. And it makes you feel that the world is going to end? I... just don't even know what to say about that.

It makes me not want to get on here when things arent going well. The Suns board has a far bigger issue than this one does however.

the Suns board has a bigger issue because the Suns themselves have bigger issues.

still bewildered at the fact that my posts make you feel like the world is going to end. That's just strange. does that happen when anyone says anything negative about anything? I mean... what are people supposed to say about Kolb's play tonight?

40yearfan

DEFENSE!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is it just me or were these two announcers the worst to have ever called an NFL game? They were so busy yakking to each other and the hall of fame inductees that they scarcely ever mentioned the football game much less gave any kind of a play-by-play. The producer refused to keep the camera on the field preferring to show the audience rather than allow us to at least get a number on who was tackling and who was missing tackles. Just a horrible, horrible couple of numbskulls.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good luck Cheese. Do they tell producers to break a leg or is it just the actors? :D

that's just actors... they tell producers/writers to stop talking when they're at video village. at least, that's what the DP keeps tell me!

seriously... it's freaking awesome running the set... and beyond surreal. 150 people and 3 million dollars in my hands for 8 days. how scary is that?!

Cheese In Charge of our days and our nights!
Cheese In Charge of our wrongs and our rights!
And I say, I want, Cheese in Charge of me!

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Is it just me or were these two announcers the worst to have ever called an NFL game? They were so busy yakking to each other and the hall of fame inductees that they scarcely ever mentioned the football game much less gave any kind of a play-by-play. The producer refused to keep the camera on the field preferring to show the audience rather than allow us to at least get a number on who was tackling and who was missing tackles. Just a horrible, horrible couple of numbskulls.

What audience? :D

It looked like 70% of the fans went home at halftime.

Hard to believe how much tickets were listed for on Stub Hub with that many empty seats.

40yearfan

DEFENSE!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
that's just actors... they tell producers/writers to stop talking when they're at video village. at least, that's what the DP keeps tell me!

seriously... it's freaking awesome running the set... and beyond surreal. 150 people and 3 million dollars in my hands for 8 days. how scary is that?!

Cheese In Charge of our days and our nights!
Cheese In Charge of our wrongs and our rights!
And I say, I want, Cheese in Charge of me!

I couldn't be more happier for you Cheese. You've worked your ass off and you deserve everything you've earned. If you were a conservative, you would be perfect. :D

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I couldn't be more happier for you Cheese. You've worked your ass off and you deserve everything you've earned. If you were a conservative, you would be perfect. :D

if i was a conservative, they would have kicked me out of hollywood by now 40! :D

40yearfan

DEFENSE!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Hard to believe how much tickets were listed for on Stub Hub with that many empty seats.

Maybe that's why the announcers weren't calling out players names. They had so many scrubs in there, they didn't even bother to put their names on the uni's. I swear I saw 3 jerseys with the name "Whoever" on the back.

40yearfan

DEFENSE!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
if i was a conservative, they would have kicked me out of hollywood by now 40! :D

Boy, ain't that the truth! And you know I'm just joshing ya. You are brutally honest and that means more than any political party. To bad we don't have politicians like that.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Boy, ain't that the truth! And you know I'm just joshing ya. You are brutally honest and that means more than any political party. To bad we don't have politicians like that.

josh me as much as you want! you know i love ya, 40!

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Maybe that's why the announcers weren't calling out players names. They had so many scrubs in there, they didn't even bother to put their names on the uni's. I swear I saw 3 jerseys with the name "Whoever" on the back.

LOL I think I saw three Cardinal players named Parker.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Yeah - you could say it looked like the Club section at UOP. :D

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05