The official HOF Cards vs. Saints thread...

clif

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Chris Greisen says he wants his look back.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lighten up, Francis. No one questioned your fandom.

If you're that bothered by the post, report it.

I'm gonna watch the damn game.

Don't need not want to report it. Just wanted to respond to it and then you decided to continue the convo. When u stop talking about it, so will I jersey.

Bodha

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Makes me sad we'll have to cut a bunch of CBs with a ton of potential, and keep William Gay.

Darkside

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
That's what scares me you read that the cards coaches love a kid and then you see the kid play and he's getting tortured out there by NFL backups. Doesn't mean he doesn't have talent down the line but just seems every year we're told the coaches are raving about someone who does nothing to indicate what the coaches like about him?

Massie looks like a guy who needs a lot of coaching.

Agreed. Sometimes I question these coaches bigtime. They seem adept at WR analysis and RB and CB, IMO. But they're horrible on the line and QB IMO. Just horrible.

Darkside

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Makes me sad we'll have to cut a bunch of CBs with a ton of potential, and keep William Gay.

Based on today's performance I will not be happy if we keep Gay by default. I think more competition is necessary. Early in the game, first series I think, he had one nice tackle on the sidelines, but then matadore'd like 3 runs where he tried to make arm tackles. People call Kolb a sissy, but in my mind Gay is a total sissy when it comes to tackling. He'll tackle when he has angle, but he's a total wuss when it comes to tackling guys full on. Adams even tackles better (and I don't really like Adams).

Rats

Somanyfreaks,SofewCircus'
Reaction score
Nice stick...may have been offsides..

NashDishesDimes

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I'm not the one who came into a thread that was purely football talk and came in with a post that had nothing to do with football and was just a personal blast... and a ******** one at that.

I dont care enough to create an arguement here nor is appropriate but you have people on here agreeing that your negative, and you actually created a thread on the Suns board apologizing for your negativity which i was the first one to give you credit for. Nuff said...

No disrespect

Last edited:

Bodha

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
lol

Bethel + CC + PP = not a single made FG all year.

desertdawg

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Bethel and Groves look like they are pretty tight (they keep celebrating together after good plays), and both bring an intense energy.

Rats

Somanyfreaks,SofewCircus'
Reaction score
Bethel has impressed....

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I dont care enough to create an arguement here nor is appropriate

if you don't care enough to create an argument, nor is it appropriate, then why the initial post which had nothing to do with football and was written clearly just to provoke an argument... and why follow it up with this one where you continue to be argumentative and you don't even respond to anything i said about things that I've mentioned that have been positive tonight?

but you have people on here agreeing that your negative,

you also have people here saying I call it like I see it as well. what's your point?

and you actually created a thread on the Suns board apologizing for your negativity which i was the first one to give you credit for. Nuff said...

again... TALK FOOTBALL, not personality. Jesus. sorry, Jersey... this is why I continue here. The guy is a jerk, then continues being a jerk, so I'm gonna respond in kind.

Last edited:

Darkside

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Agree, Bethel looks solid. Still think Stew Bradley was the surprise tonight.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05