The official HOF Cards vs. Saints thread...

Darkside

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
if you don't care enough to create an argument, nor is it appropriate, then why the initial post... and why follow it up with this one where you continue to be argumentative and you don't even respond to anything i said about things that I've mentioned that have been positive tonight?

you also have people here saying I call it like I see it as well. what's your point?

again... TALK FOOTBALL, not personality. Jesus. sorry, Jersey... this is why I continue here. The guy is a jerk, then continues being a jerk, so I'm gonna respond in kind.

I just ignore dudes man. Sometimes I get accused of not responding or conceding the point but I really don't care. Nobody really cares who wins an argument anyway, all they remember is who was the biggest jerk. I've been a huge jerk on here, usually when I'm drinking, and I've always felt bad and winning some argument doesn't even come in the top 5 things that are important to me on this board. I'll probably piss off more people, perhaps you, but sometimes you gotta know when to just say screw it and talk football and ignore people. Just saying. I enjoy your perspective and don't want to see you get yourself in trouble.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just ignore dudes man. Sometimes I get accused of not responding or conceding the point but I really don't care. Nobody really cares who wins an argument anyway, all they remember is who was the biggest jerk. I've been a huge jerk on here, usually when I'm drinking, and I've always felt bad and winning some argument doesn't even come in the top 5 things that are important to me on this board. I'll probably piss off more people, perhaps you, but sometimes you gotta know when to just say screw it and talk football and ignore people. Just saying. I enjoy your perspective and don't want to see you get yourself in trouble.

eh... I've been cooped up in a hotel room all day and haven't talked to a soul... thus, y'all are getting an eye full! :)

I just found it strange that in a thread where I was actually giving people props (even guys I've torched in the past) that someone was calling me out. hell, there's enough of those threads on the Suns board where at least it'd be the appropriate place for it!

but you're right. I'll chalk it up to Nash has some issue against me, wants to paint me with a broad brush, and that's his issue not mine... or maybe it's that my painkillers are kicking in and it's bed-time.

6:00 am call time's suck.

Rats

Somanyfreaks,SofewCircus'
Reaction score
Nice drive working....lets see What this Lindley kid has. He does seem fearless at this point.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cheesebeef, you have nothing to prove. Just ignore naysayers. There is nothing to win when you argue with them. Don't let them drag you down to their level.

OP
OP
Jersey Girl

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sanders has a yardage bet against a Saints fan. Whatever team scores more yards, the fan of the other team has to pay the difference in dollars (capped at $100, per Sanders's request). He just cheered the crap outta that last reception, lol.

Darkside

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
eh... I've been cooped up in a hotel room all day and haven't talked to a soul... thus, y'all are getting an eye full! :)

I just found it strange that in a thread where I was actually giving people props (even guys I've torched in the past) that someone was calling me out. hell, there's enough of those threads on the Suns board where at least it'd be the appropriate place for it!

but you're right. I'll chalk it up to Nash has some issue against me, wants to paint me with a broad brush, and that's his issue not mine... or maybe it's that my painkillers are kicking in and it's bed-time.

6:00 am call time's suck.

Doesn't even matter dude. Posts of yours in the NBA forum shouldn't even be quotable in here IMO. And I still stand by my opinion that you have every right to be negative tonight--there weren't many positives. I can think of two, maybe three: Stew Bradley, Bethel, maybe Skelton. What else? Not much.

Gotta let it go against jerks though, they just wanna get a rise out of you to prove their point.

NashDishesDimes

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Lindleys got some poise.

Lindley vs. Skelton QB battle!!

I know its the first preseason game but the thing that bothers me about kolb is his moxie and poise. He always looks scared and has no presence. Even Bartel and Lindley have presence. All good QBs have a killer instinct and no good QB would come in, look scared, and throw his first pass straight to the defense. If he had thrown a confident throw into tight coverage and had it picked i would be okay with it.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Do the Cards have an open tryout for QBs, have them throw at a target, and then and sign the guys who miss by the widest margin?

And the guy who runs the farthest away and holds the ball longest not only gets a contract but a 7 million dollar bonus.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05