The Players Have Quit on the Coaches

New Mexico

Fan since 1976ish
Reaction score
I can’t blame them! When you don’t believe in what you’re taught & with poor results, it’s enevitable!

Michael has to clean house for the sake of 5-6 players that are his core players going forward

These guys are making millions of dollars and we're spending our hard earned money to go to the games, buy their jerseys, etc. True pros don't quit.

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
Me and WCF have had out issues but that's not what he said. He just commented that the fire Wilks and Keim posts were getting old.

It's not even that, I think he should be let go as well. It is just every post the dude makes says the same thing. We get it, he wants the dude fired...I mean at this point who doesn't?

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Yep.

And yet MJ & his other post game hosts say to all the callers calling for Wilks head “be patient Bill Walsh was 2-14 & Jimmy Johnson was 1-15”. Lol

I’m sorry this isn’t the 80’s & no team is giving you five #1 draft picks for an almost done Larry Fitzgerald like Herschel Walker :moon:

It’s a different game today fellas come on man! It’s about offense, the passing game & scoring 30 points a game. Consistently winning & competing for SBs isn’t likely by pounding the rock & relying on a defense to win 20-17.
Show me Montana, Rice, Craig, Clark, Aikman, Irvin, Smith, etc...

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

iLLmatiC

Drive-by Poster
Reaction score
Yep.

And yet MJ & his other post game hosts say to all the callers calling for Wilks head “be patient Bill Walsh was 2-14 & Jimmy Johnson was 1-15”. Lol

I’m sorry this isn’t the 80’s & no team is giving you five #1 draft picks for an almost done Larry Fitzgerald like Herschel Walker :moon:

It’s a different game today fellas come on man! It’s about offense, the passing game & scoring 30 points a game. Consistently winning & competing for SBs isn’t likely by pounding the rock & relying on a defense to win 20-17.

I'll just bet Bill Walsh was an offensive savant. Again, I ask, what the hell does Wilks bring? Our defense looks like absolute horse poo.

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
That is how I look at too. Somers is more connected than he let's out.
Somers is usually pretty objective and rarely calls out the Cards. For him to say the Cards have quit on Wilks really says a lot. I now think Wilks will be fired.

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
The players from last season had a very passionate coach. This current system the players are like you want me to do what? Thats our gameplan?
The current head coach was wrong about the starting QB, wrong about the OC, wrong about 2/3 of his LBs, and wrong about his starting CB.

Why would the players believe him?

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
The current head coach was wrong about the starting QB, wrong about the OC, wrong about 2/3 of his LBs, and wrong about his starting CB.

The current coach was wrong about EVERYTHING. Fixed it for you.

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I like Bob Kemp, Somers, Bobby Mac, Jody, roc and Munich. But their footprint in the valley is negligible compared to 98.7 who are basically skirt less cheer leaders.

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

They have been ripping on Wilks for weeks now. They dont skirt around it at all.

Totally_Red

Air Raid Warning!
Reaction score
This was the first game where it was obvious the players had quit (with the exception of Nkemdiche in first half and THE consummate professional Larry Fitzgerald).

There is absolutely no doubt that most players have tuned out the coaching staff. Obviously you can't bring back a coach who has lost the confidence of his players.

I'm OK with retaining Steve Keim, but the coaching staff must go.

Brak

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Jody Jackson may have a smoking hot bod, but she's got a face for radio.

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score

Wrong about the offensive line being our strength.

Wrong about keeping a veteran kicker that can "make the tough kicks"

Wrong about Chase Edmonds

Wrong about players that have played in his system before that are "struggling", i.e. Bene Benwikere, Tre Boston

Wrong about playing a nickel defense a majority of the time.

Wrong about keeping four very average defensive tackles.

Wrong about needing a fullback.

Wilks is nothing more than a used car salesman, or maybe yet, a loudmouth Vice Principal at a middle school.

Thinking about keeping Keim and Wilks around for another year is literally terrifying as a fan. If they are not fired at year's end, then how could anyone, even the hardest of the die hard fans, spend even 5 minutes reading/watching/listening about the Cardinals.

After all the fancy talk we have been subjected to by this organization over the last year, without any substance coming from it, it will become the adult voices in Charlie Brown cartoons.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
Wrong about the offensive line being our strength.

Wrong about keeping a veteran kicker that can "make the tough kicks"

Wrong about Chase Edmonds

Wrong about players that have played in his system before that are "struggling", i.e. Bene Benwikere, Tre Boston

Wrong about playing a nickel defense a majority of the time.

Wrong about keeping four very average defensive tackles.

Wrong about needing a fullback.

Wilks is nothing more than a used car salesman, or maybe yet, a loudmouth Vice Principal at a middle school.

Thinking about keeping Keim and Wilks around for another year is literally terrifying as a fan. If they are not fired at year's end, then how could anyone, even the hardest of the die hard fans, spend even 5 minutes reading/watching/listening about the Cardinals.

After all the fancy talk we have been subjected to by this organization over the last year, without any substance coming from it, it will become the adult voices in Charlie Brown cartoons.
Great post :thumbup:

Sad but we’re going to be fast approaching the attendance like the Bolts in a much bigger stadium which adds to the terrifying things you pointed out.

But hey, we all know that eye of the Redbird will lure many of us in once the draft ends & TC begins, it’s a curse & sickness many of us have lol :bang: