TNF: Lambs vs Hags

OP
OP
Arz101

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I’ve got Henderson on my fantasy team. Need him to run for 150 yards... and no TDs.

They finally give it to Henderson... on a 3rd and 10 draw?! Blegh.
That was "I am scared of my QB right now call."

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’m really surprised he hasn’t ran pre-snap motion much. Like I think he has barely done it. Goff killed us with it.

Fine with us tho. Make em more predictable.

I’ve got Henderson on my fantasy team. Need him to run for 150 yards... and no TDsi

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Ouch. Im watching the scouts feed.

Daniel Jeremiah just said that Hart for the Seahawks was better than Andy Isabella all week at the Senior Bowl. Yet Andy went in the 2nd round.

Edit: And of course DK scores a TD later that drive, lol

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Football is pretty nutty. Just watching that last deep ball from Wilson. Do you guys ever just sit back in awe that these guy can throw a small ball that fits in your hand that PERFECTLY lands FIFTY yards downfield into the arms of a running WR? The level of skill these dudes have... especially the best of the best... is just off the charts.

And the Grateful Dead is back to play off to the commercials. Love whoever the music sup is for these Thursday night games, combining my two favorite sources of entertainment... that don’t seem like they have anything in common... but somehow, still fit like a glove.

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
Football is pretty nutty. Just watching that last deep ball from Wilson. Do you guys ever just sit back in awe that these guy can throw a small ball that fits in your hand that PERFECTLY lands FIFTY yards downfield into the arms of a running WR? The level of skill these dudes have... especially the best of the best... is just off the charts.

And the Grateful Dead is back to play off to the commercials. Love whoever the music sup is for these Thursday night games, combining my two favorite sources of entertainment... that don’t seem like they have anything in common... but somehow, still fit like a glove.

Attachments

• checkthisout-napoleon-dynamite.gif
    checkthisout-napoleon-dynamite.gif
    472.1 KB · Views: 7

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I didn't think that should have been called roughing the passer against Rams. His own man hit the quarterback harder.

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don’t see how it sucks... it’s close and competitive. What more can ya ask for? usally they are blow outs and other then week one all games have been very competitive.

OP
OP
Arz101

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I don’t see how it sucks... it’s close and competitive. What more can ya ask for? usally they are blow outs and other then week one all games have been very competitive.
Bad football both sides. Poor interceptions, two of the worst 4th and 2 play calls you may see this season, trading for a field goal on 4th and 2 and giving back HOF QB in Wilson with a minute to spare....player celebrating running down the clock, missed field goal, muffed kick off return....Pretty bad game of Football....Actually Terrible

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bad football both sides. Poor interceptions, player celebrating running down the clock, missed field goal, muffed kick off return....Pretty bad game of Football....
Still beats the normal 34-10 drubbing that usally happen on Thurs night. I enjoy our division rivals playing sloppy sub par football.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Because it is boring and more about mistakes than good plays. Two nationals in a row. TB-NE sucked too. It's not always about the score.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05