Today's games...

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Kobe alone is better than the whole sonics team. Didn't you guys struggle somewhat when you played them earlier this year? Kobe had to score 50 or something if i remember correctly. i can't remember if that was with or w/o Bynum though. Correct me if i'm wrong :) i think the lakers should beat them by 10 or 15 points even without gasol

Yep, Kobe scored 48 and we let them into a game we won by 2 in the end. It was post Bynum knee, pre-Gasol so we were starting Kwame.

With Bynum we beat them by 10 and with Pau we beat them by 20.

arwillan

The King
Reaction score
Yep, Kobe scored 48 and we let them into a game we won by 2 in the end. It was post Bynum knee, pre-Gasol so we were starting Kwame.

With Bynum we beat them by 10 and with Pau we beat them by 20.

ah yeah, that sounds about right. you guys should still have this game pretty easily. Kobe should be on Durant, right? that's an interesting match up

arwillan

The King
Reaction score
good news for us: the rockets played golden state tonight on the road and had to come back in the game to win it. they'll probably be tired tomorrow, so hopefully not having bell will work out for us.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
We got screwed tonight

Lakers won
Houston won
Denver beat New Jersey (putting ATL back in the playoffs)
San Antonio won

no breaks for the Suns tonight

arwillan

The King
Reaction score
We got screwed tonight

Lakers won
Houston won
Denver beat New Jersey (putting ATL back in the playoffs)
San Antonio won

no breaks for the Suns tonight

other than maybe the houston game, none of those results are even remotely surprising.

TheHopToad

Россия отстой!
Reaction score
Even the Houston game isn't necessarily all that bad. They won, but it was a hard fought intense, back and forth game for the entire 48 minutes. At least they didn't get a chance to rest anyone and will not get into Phoenix until the middle of the night and have to come back and do it again. Meanwhile, the Suns will be well rested, having not played since Wednesday.

nash2crosby

Reaction score
The Suns can beat a well-rested Houston, no problem. We don't need an edge. If however we have an injury down the road, the GS loss will prove beneficial since now GS and Denver are back in a heat (no pun) for 8th.

passenger

Let's get Nashty
Reaction score
Warriors are playing excellent right now,
if they win against Lakers today,i'm sure they ll win tomorrow as well.
and that will sure help us be #1 in the west:)

arwillan

The King
Reaction score

if they lost both, we would have to win tomorrow at detroit to be in second. Then the hornets would have to lose to indiana on tuesday

passenger

Let's get Nashty
Reaction score
if they lost both, we would have to win tomorrow at detroit to be in second. Then the hornets would have to lose to indiana on tuesday

Yes,I know,I meant it will speed up the process;)For some reason,I believe the NOH won't last long in top 3

OP
OP
A

az1965

Love Games!
Reaction score
Well, there is an entire half of bball left... lets take one game at a time and hope GS keep this pace...

passenger

Let's get Nashty
Reaction score
Well, there is an entire half of bball left... lets take one game at a time and hope GS keep this pace...

I didn't say they "won",I said if they win:)
And they will:))
I hope S.Jackson and Monte keeps shooting like this in 2nd half.

arwillan

The King
Reaction score
what's even funnier is that the warriors would be playing the lakers if the playoffs started today!

Proteus

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Lakers with 14 turnovers for 25 Warriors points at the half. Warriors shooting 55% with 6/11 3 pointers, the Lakers 40%. Warriors with 18 1st half fast break points, the Lakers 4.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05