Toronto Blue Jays @ Arizona Diamondbacks series thread. 07/12/24-07/14/24

krazy2k

Veteran
Reaction score
Looks like Zac doesn't have his best stuff today. Let's see if the offense can pick him up later in the game.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Time to trade gallen at the deadline. Most of our starters are about to get healthy. Gallen is not doing well and will be a FA at the deadline. Might as well use him to get a bigger fish or to get more prospects

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Time to trade gallen at the deadline. Most of our starters are about to get healthy. Gallen is not doing well and will be a FA at the deadline. Might as well use him to get a bigger fish or to get more prospects
I mentioned this last week. Move Gallen, Sewald, Walker and Suarez. Regardless of how any of them have played this week, Id still move them. The only thing keeping Suarez around is his defense and the fact Lawlar can't get healthy.

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I mentioned this last week. Move Gallen, Sewald, Walker and Suarez. Regardless of how any of them have played this week, Id still move them. The only thing keeping Suarez around is his defense and the fact Lawlar can't get healthy.
And again, this is a horrible idea.

You do that you’re giving up on the season

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately, Lovullo continues to make the decisions to flush this one down the drain. Perhaps the boyz can win in spite of Lovullo's horrendous in game management.
Ginkle I’ve been really good in May and June

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Good little streak by dbacks hope good vibes continue ton bong fliwer will be rdy :)

Good to see dbacks slughtly above .500!

Have a good sun az sports fans :)

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
We’re within a stones throw of the wildcard. You don’t blow it up, especially a season after a WS appearance. I only move Gallen at this point