Trade Marion

wierwolf

Koolaid Guzzler
Reaction score
Marion is my favorate suns player. Like Skorp posted earlier. Drop Googs. Talk about an overpaid player.

OP
OP
AnotherHOMER

AnotherHOMER

Reaction score
Originally posted by wierwolf
Drop Googs

I bet there isn’t another player on the Suns that KNOW.. NO other team wants them. O' wait...Penny.

They(Penny and Googs) should be fare players and negotiate their contracts. If you are a role player..on the bench more then half the game....you shouldn’t be making all star money. Again I must say this...I feel for Googs cause it was Livingston who ended his career. I was rooting for you buddy..

George O'Brien

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Originally posted by JizzHornay
I bet there isn’t another player on the Suns that KNOW.. NO other team wants them. O' wait...Penny.

They(Penny and Googs) should be fare players and negotiate their contracts. If you are a role player..on the bench more then half the game....you shouldn’t be making all star money. Again I must say this...I feel for Googs cause it was Livingston who ended his career. I was rooting for you buddy..

Actually that's not true about Googs. The problem is that the teams that want Googs are ones that want to unload guys with bad contracts. Just look at the Knicks: Alllan Houston has three more years after this going up to $20 million or Keith Van Horn with two more seasons going up to $15.6 million. After this season, Jalen Rose of Toronto has three more seasons going up to $16.9 million. They'd love to make those trades.

Hardaway has two more seasons after this one, so he is unlikely to get moved until the summer of 05 at the earliest.