TRADES

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
With the Suns current cap projection are we even allowed to do a sign and trade? It seems like Kuzma is an impossibility.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
With the Suns current cap projection are we even allowed to do a sign and trade? It seems like Kuzma is an impossibility.

I've only seen Kuzma mentioned once today and that was a sub-tweet. Most of the rumors involve other players.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm beginning to think this is a Father's Day conspiracy to keep men home and celebrating on Sunday.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Gambo’s still the best insider this team has.

JerkFace

(Formerly offset) i have a special purpose
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

overseascardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Paul & Shamet for Beal & Morris

Ayton & Cam Payne for Capela & Collins

Ishbia would be paying out his *** in luxury tax but damn that would be one hell of a roster especially if they can get Thomas Bryant at back up C and draft a guy scorer like Emoni Bates in second round.

Capela / Bryant
Collins / Bazley
Durant / Bates
Beal / minimum deal
Booker / Morris / Lee

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Paul & Shamet for Beal & Morris

Ayton & Cam Payne for Capela & Collins

Ishbia would be paying out his *** in luxury tax but damn that would be one hell of a roster especially if they can get Thomas Bryant at back up C and draft a guy scorer like Emoni Bates in second round.

Capela / Bryant
Collins / Bazley
Durant / Bates
Beal / minimum deal
Booker / Morris / Lee
Sounds good in theory but can Beal stay healthy has missed a lot of games for years…

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Sounds good in theory but can Beal stay healthy has missed a lot of games for years…

His injury history is rough but to get a guy of his caliber for Paul is too good to pass up on.

We’ve been crossing our fingers that Paul could be flipped for a couple decent role players or maybe even cutting him so we can get a few more mil on the MLE… Beal on the other hand is a legit all star.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
Kellen Olsen on Beal and Cap

"There’s still an unknown of serious handicaps in the long term.

Beal, Booker and Durant for the next three seasons would combine to make $130.4 million, $151.4 million and $162.4 million, respectively. The Suns would almost assuredly be locking themselves into the second tax apron, a part of the new collective bargaining agreement that all teams are anticipating to be factored in starting next season that includes restrictions for the NBA’s highest spenders."

Also, I have been thinking, IDK the new CBA, but the players have always had that teams MUST have a minimum number of players on the roster. In years past I think that was 12. So if you violate the apron, they can't make it so you cannot get to 12 players. There has to be some compromise on this Apron issue.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Kellen Olsen on Beal and Cap

"There’s still an unknown of serious handicaps in the long term.

Beal, Booker and Durant for the next three seasons would combine to make $130.4 million, $151.4 million and $162.4 million, respectively. The Suns would almost assuredly be locking themselves into the second tax apron, a part of the new collective bargaining agreement that all teams are anticipating to be factored in starting next season that includes restrictions for the NBA’s highest spenders."

Also, I have been thinking, IDK the new CBA, but the players have always had that teams MUST have a minimum number of players on the roster. In years past I think that was 12. So if you violate the apron, they can't make it so you cannot get to 12 players. There has to be some compromise on this Apron issue.

No matter what, you can always sign minimum contracts.

We could field the full roster… it would be extremely top-heavy, but it can be done.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
Ishbia is sure pushing chips into the middle of the table, is Lady Luck on his side? :shrug:

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just discreetly hit refresh on the AZ Sports app on your phone under the table....

I don't have the app on my phone, only as a home page on my laptop. Is something magical supposed to happen?

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If the Suns can find a third star and build a better playoff roster, it does a lot to change the outlook.

I hope this is not all pie in the sky stuff. It would be a downer.

Btw, I do want draft picks for dessert.