Training camp for all of us. Time to get ready for the season

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Training camp. That wonderful time of year when the pros get down to the business of getting down to business.

As fans, we need to get ready too.

So I'm thinking that in order to start preparing for the season I'm going to up my game too. During the first month of camp you don't wanna go too hard and risk injury...so we keep it light... two pounds of Nachos each week and a sic pack of beer a day...
Once our bodies have adapted to the new routine...maybe we double it next month.

Come on guys!! Let's get ready for some awesome WINNING Cardinals football!! What's your plan for training camp?

CardNots

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Ya know some teas have more caffeine than coffee right?? Could raise your BP
Reminds me of working in China. I had a cold and one of the guys(India) on the team gave me a tea to consume when I get back to my hotel room for the night. I damn near wore out my keyboard on my laptop. Buzzed for 5 hours before I passed out of sheer exhaustion. When I woke no more cold:) never brewed another bag of tea, seriously scared me…

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Training camp. That wonderful time of year when the pros get down to the business of getting down to business.

As fans, we need to get ready too.

So I'm thinking that in order to start preparing for the season I'm going to up my game too. During the first month of camp you don't wanna go too hard and risk injury...so we keep it light... two pounds of Nachos each week and a sic pack of beer a day...
Once our bodies have adapted to the new routine...maybe we double it next month.

Come on guys!! Let's get ready for some awesome WINNING Cardinals football!! What's your plan for training camp?
You're never cracking the starting lineup with that puny input :D

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Reminds me of working in China. I had a cold and one of the guys(India) on the team gave me a tea to consume when I get back to my hotel room for the night. I damn near wore out my keyboard on my laptop. Buzzed for 5 hours before I passed out of sheer exhaustion. When I woke no more cold:) never brewed another bag of tea, seriously scared me…
Reminds me of a client I had pre-VA who couldn't sleep. We covered all the other sleep hygiene issues, then hit the obvious: How much coffee do you drink a day? 4 or 5? That's a lot of cups of coffee. No, 4-5 POTS. Whoa!

After telling him to replace that coffee, he came back the next week and said I'd been wrong, it wasn't the coffee. Well, what did you replace it with? Green tea! *headdesk*

The next week he got the best sleep of his life because he was drinking water :D

SECTION 11

vibraslap
Reaction score
Ya know some teas have more caffeine than coffee right?? Could raise your BP
I’m only in it for the caffeine. I just think it tastes better. Hard to gauge what you’re getting yourself into though because I don’t really know jack about them. Irish breakfast, English breakfast, Swahili breakfast, I dunno.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Guys I'm not nearly limber enough to handle the eye-rolling the PHNXSPORTS tweets @Ronin will be posting over the next few weeks will engender. This plus Paul Calvisi being even more himself than usual. It's going to be A PROBLEM.

There has to be an optamologist on this board somewhere.

OP
OP
oaken1

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Guys I'm not nearly limber enough to handle the eye-rolling the PHNXSPORTS tweets @Ronin will be posting over the next few weeks will engender. This plus Paul Calvisi being even more himself than usual. It's going to be A PROBLEM.

There has to be an optamologist on this board somewhere.
well, in order to train for that.... maybe you should flip through the board and re read all of Krangs posts from last season