Twisters (aka Twister 2)

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I hope this movie is a gloriously stupid as the trailers make it look. Gotta just lean all the way in on something like this. Worked like gangbusters for the latest Kong v. Zilla flick.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Saw that trailer open on a rodeo,...then bull riding....and in my head I'm like..."hell yeah! Now THAT'S a Twister!"

OP
OP
Brian in Mesa

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
At my niece's school recently, they had a play of The Wizard of Oz. When the twister was hitting the house, the lights dimmed, and some adults dressed in black spun the house around. Really cool effect and then a student in a cow outfit ran by mooing... Got a good chuckle and was very reminiscent of Twister.

Devilmaycare

Chief Brah Officer
Reaction score
My only hope for this movie is that it's an audio masterpiece. I'm really glad to see that this is a WB and not a Disney release. Twisters have so much potential for a really cool Atmos mix. You can get objects spinning around the room and going to the ceiling to match the action. The tornado scene in Finch is great for it and one that I use to demo.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I hope this movie totally leans into the ridiculous. Can’t see it being watchable if it takes itself seriously, in any way, shape or form.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Monti Ossentfort