Utah Jaz vs L.A. Lakers series

KOBEMVP1

Reaction score
I wonder what Suns are doing

enjoying the golf course or maybe sitting on the couch thinking of what coulda shoulda happened. The Shaq trade worked out real well

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
pfft real classy kobemvp really representing the laker fan basewell keep it up

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
kobe blew it. looks like he was expecting more contact.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
what has kobe done since shaq left kobemvp oh thats right nothing

Darth Llama

Rise Up Red Sea!
Reaction score
kobe blew it. looks like he was expecting more contact.

Kobe is clearly hurt, he's not himself out there.

Enjoy it though Laker haters, there are no excuses. The Lakers cannot beat the Jazz in Utah. Game 5 is essentially an elimination game for us, and Kobe is hurt.

If Kobe wasn't hurt, I wouldn't be worried, but with that injury, Lakers are in SERIOUS trouble. Props to the Jazz, they kicked our asses twice.

Brian

PANEM ET CIRCENSES
Reaction score
pssh, i find it funny that Suns fans are still in denial

In denial of what?

The Suns lost. We get it.

You coming on a Jazz-Lakers thread and your first post is used to insult the Suns and their fans is what's funny.

Now step away from the computer, your mommy is calling and it's time to wash your hands for supper.

KOBEMVP1

Reaction score
what has kobe done since shaq left kobemvp oh thats right nothing

That woulda be a smart thing to say however, what have suns done ever? . . . . nothing, I would probably trade an all-star power forward who coulda shutdown parker for an aging free-throw killer. Dont worry though Tim Duncan didnt hit the 3, YOU GUYS ARE STILL IN IT

Darth Llama

Rise Up Red Sea!
Reaction score
Hey.. KobeMVP1..

****!

Making fun of the Suns doesn't give us the win, there is no need for that. Show some class or post else ware, you're an embarrassment to Laker fans. We got beat by the better team tonight, making fun of the Suns won't change that.. so shut up, show some class, or get the hell off this board.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
it takes a lot of class to troll someone elses messageboard gj jackass you will get whats coming to you in life a life time full of disapointments cornholio

S_Nash

Funky Fresh
Reaction score
What's up with the defeatist attitude?

To come back from a 10 point margin late in the 4th at Utah shows heart.

It's unfortunate about Kobe. You know he wanted to put the team on his back in OT and show why he was named the MVP.

He should've realised that it was big plays by Fisher and Odom that got them back in the game. Oh well, game's in the book now

KOBEMVP1

Reaction score
Alright, as long as I know Suns are agreement with the truly idiotic Steve Kerr who has ruined the Suns Franchise, Im content

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
dude shut the hell up he made one bad trade it doesn't mean hes a bad owner you ****ing *******