Utah Jaz vs L.A. Lakers series

S_Nash

Funky Fresh
Reaction score
And how can Vujacic light it up in the 2nd and then not get any burn for the rest of the game?

This guy has come on leaps and bounds since the '05 and '06 playoffs

Darth Llama

Rise Up Red Sea!
Reaction score
What's up with the defeatist attitude?

To come back from a 10 point margin late in the 4th at Utah shows heart.

It's unfortunate about Kobe. You know he wanted to put the team on his back in OT and show why he was named the MVP.

He should've realised that it was big plays by Fisher and Odom that got them back in the game. Oh well, game's in the book now

Oh, I'm happy with our effort, no doubt. I am however, upset that they once again waited till 2 min left to really start the defensive effort, and once again, it was too little too late.

If Kobe wasn't hurt, I would be fine. I don't know how much Kobe will be limited in Game 5 (if at all) but I'm very worried now, cause if we drop one at home, we lose the series in 6.

Treesquid PhD

Pardon my Engrish
Reaction score
On another note did anyone see Jordan Farmar's ears today? jesus christ, that boy could flap his way to China.

KOBEMVP1

Reaction score
dude shut the hell up he made one bad trade it doesn't mean hes a bad owner you ****ing *******

Im not talking about that trade alone. Good Bye Coach, Isiah Thomas is looking for a job. Maybe he can bring Q-Rich back and Marbury and sign them to max contracts. Getting rid of Mike was the biggest mistakes Suns made

Sovereignz

Registered
Reaction score
What a pathetic, selfish, disgusting performance by Kobe Bryant in the fourth and especially overtime. Absolutely. Freaking. Pathetic.

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Alright, as long as I know Suns are agreement with the truly idiotic Steve Kerr who has ruined the Suns Franchise, Im content
i think you mean sarver.:p

now go away!

and a side note, the same was said about lakers owner jerry buss(sp?).
guy was being ridiculed for a while there. now the lakers are winning, i havent heard his name this year.lol

now go away!

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Yeah Mike Really Helped Us Get By The Spurs Uh You Are Such A Idiot Kobemv You Will Be Banned Soon, You Probally Just Started Liking The Lakers When Kobe Arrived Uh Bandwagoner

Darth Llama

Rise Up Red Sea!
Reaction score
Please ignore KOBEMVP1, "fans" like him are the exact reason I don't post on Laker Message Boards. Everyone is like him, all they do is talk about how perfect the Lakers are and show complete disrespect for any other team. I love the Lakers, I always will, win or lose I will always be a fan, but this guy is an example of the one thing I hate about being a Laker fan. Being lumped with a sack of crap like him.

KOBEMVP1, you're an idiot dude.

Lorenzo

Reaction score
enjoying the golf course or maybe sitting on the couch thinking of what coulda shoulda happened. The Shaq trade worked out real well
exactly. sitting and enjoying from the couch like you too.

Lorenzo

Reaction score
well maybe the fact that kobe took 33 shots to get 33 points says that he was hurt. but he still put up chris paul type numbers. fisher stepped up and that was the difference for LAL coming back. In OT they were just overmatched.

Sovereignz

Registered
Reaction score
Kobe being hurt is exactly what made that all the more unbearable to watch. Odom, Fisher, Gasol all had been absolutely brilliant and he mentally concluded that he, BEING HURT, was so much better than those guys that it merited him taking every shot? That's just unbelievably selfish, and I was someone who had been converted to the "Kobe has truly changed into a team player now that he has great teammates" bandwagon. Guess not, cause that was maybe the most selfish display of basketball I've ever seen, all things being considered.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just thinking out loud, how did the Lakers have two presents just fall into their lap this season with Derek Fisher and Pau Gasol. I mean the Lakers would be no where without them.

Lorenzo

Reaction score
Kobe being hurt is exactly what made that all the more unbearable to watch. Odom, Fisher, Gasol all had been absolutely brilliant and he mentally concluded that he, BEING HURT, was so much better than those guys that it merited him taking every shot? That's just unbelievably selfish, and I was someone who had been converted to the "Kobe has truly changed into a team player now that he has great teammates" bandwagon. Guess not, cause that was maybe the most selfish display of basketball I've seen, all things being considered.
kobe had 10 assists. it's hard to say that he didn't help his teammates. the odom 3 was TD like(sarcasm). but the odom putback was just trash pickup. fisher hit some open shots, but kobe set them up in reality. gasol gave them little to nothing down the stretch in OT especially. he missed a dunk as well.

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
for me, what was sickening:
the T on okur caused a 4pt swing.
immediately after, a phantom foul for kobe, adds another 3pts.

that changed the game. BS calls right there. game should have been over.

odom & fish hit couple of big shots though. kobe was more less a decoy in the 4th & OT.

Lorenzo

Reaction score
for me, what was sickening:
the T on okur caused a 4pt swing.
immediately after, a phantom foul for kobe, adds another 3pts.

that changed the game. BS calls right there. game should have been over.

odom & fish hit couple of big shots though. kobe was more less a decoy in the 4th & OT.
I agree with the phantom calls. but you have to give fisher credit for hitting all of those 3's. those were clutch combined with some blown calls.

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I agree with the phantom calls. but you have to give fisher credit for hitting all of those 3's. those were clutch combined with some blown calls.
yeah, like i said fish & odom hit some big shots.

Sovereignz

Registered
Reaction score
kobe had 10 assists. it's hard to say that he didn't help his teammates. the odom 3 was TD like(sarcasm). but the odom putback was just trash pickup. fisher hit some open shots, but kobe set them up in reality. gasol gave them little to nothing down the stretch in OT especially. he missed a dunk as well.

I'm not talking about the entire game thought, I'm JUST talking about overtime. He was ballhogging it terribly. I know Gasol missed the one shot Kobe didn't take in overtime aside from Odom's putback, but you can't blame anyone for not producing when the entire offense becomes "Kobe gets the ball and goes 1 on 5".

Phade

Registered
Reaction score
lol @ how pathetic the refereeing was at the end of the game to try and give the game to the lakers..

they hit their shots but that foul call on the kobe and 1 and the tech on okur was beyond ridiculous and it was beyond obvious the refs had a hidden agenda..

congrats lakers on making the finals its obvious the NBA wants you there..

oh ya the NBA is complete horseshit now. i like how the players dont dictate who wins the games anymore..

Phade

Registered
Reaction score
lol @ the new laker troll.. that is the most random **** i've ever seen in my life.