***Warning*** Training camp tweets with vids 2024

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
Taking into account Wilson’s penchant with injuries, signing Zay Jones may turn out to be our best free agent signing. He will be a key addition to this WR room. Exactly why I loved the Benson draft pick. It’s not a matter of if Conner gets hurt. It’s more when and for how long. And don’t get me wrong, I love James Conner.

CardNots

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Taking into account Wilson’s penchant with injuries, signing Zay Jones may turn out to be our best free agent signing. He will be a key addition to this WR room. Exactly why I loved the Benson draft pick. It’s not a matter of if Conner gets hurt. It’s more when and for how long. And don’t get me wrong, I love James Conner.
Realistically it’s as long grinding season.

Having options is akin to having a comfortable stash in the bank.

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
It's only the 1st week, no pads or hitting and I am so trying to be realistic and tamper down my excitement but when I see things like this , motion, KM stepping up in the pocket, MH (not even at full speed) with that catch, I can't help but start to get a bit fired up lol

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
It's only the 1st week, no pads or hitting and I am so trying to be realistic and tamper down my excitement but when I see things like this , motion, KM stepping up in the pocket, MH (not even at full speed) with that catch, I can't help but start to get a bit fired up lol

Right? You guys know I love the Kool-aid too much and so I'm sitting here trying to not post about "being a shoe-in for the playoffs" and stuff like that. haha I know K9 and maybe Shane will get after me if I do!

I really like the new leadership group too. MO and JG. Maybe these two won't be perfect, but they seem plenty talented, and you can sense how hungry they are.