We are totally winning tomorrow

SECTION 11

vibraslap
Reaction score
A last minute field goal and some crazy ass score like 22-19.

Bank on it.

Thus concludes my in depth analysis.

Carry on.

GoChiefs

Reaction score
Your defense and special teams is going to score that many points?

speedy

the medic
Reaction score
Are you considered a troll on every KC board too?

Alright, my pics are in. I told myself I wasnt voting for the cards on the basis that they are my team anymore. I will pick who I think will win. The cards dont deserve anymore of my money. This will be the first time I have picked them to win this season (I didnt get my pix in for the SF or STL game, those would have been W's if I did). Cards will win this game, mainly because the defense will show up big. The running game will produce 100 for edge, Linenart goes 10-20, 1 td, 1-2 int's, and gets knocked around a little. Maybe a lot. The crowd will make a difference. LD will be caught on the sideline pissed off and agitated, because his number has been/ will be called, and we will get a little game out of him. Berry to get 1.5 sacks

GoChiefs

Reaction score
I can tell you right now Edge won't get 100 yards. We've faced three pretty good running backs with superior offensive lines and held them in check.

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
I can tell you right now Edge won't get 100 yards. We've faced three pretty good running backs with superior offensive lines and held them in check.

You obviously don't know anything about the Cardinals. When they play stats don't mean anything, what happened in previous games that season doesn't mean anything, NFL cliches like "whoever gets the most turnovers wins" or "run the ball and stop the run to win" don't mean anything.

The Cards win or lose based solely on the situation surrounding the game and their history. Historically this is the game the Cards win at home to keep the few fans they have left on board for another 3-4 weeks. There are more fans involved but it is still at the 1-3 or 1-4 point in the season where they pull off the upset. Since there is no way the Cards can beat Chicago the Chiefs are it.

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
You guys had your upset win in Week 1. :D

No that was our housewarming gift from the NFL. You notice we didn't get Seattle or Chicago for that game. Besides we always beat some scrub team on our way to 1-3 or 1-4.

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Your team doesn't have the slightest chance to contain Larry Johnson.

He'll run 140+ with ease.

He could, if he were some nobody 3rd string RB. Those guys just kill us. We do ok against the big boys.

Wow, I just realized that if the Chiefs don't win tomorrow they'll be 1-9 by the time they play Oakland in November.

Reaction score
He could, if he were some nobody 3rd string RB. Those guys just kill us. We do ok against the big boys.

Wow, I just realized that if the Chiefs don't win tomorrow they'll be 1-9 by the time they play Oakland in November.

Your defense gives up 370 a game.

I'm not sure it matters who we have running.

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Your defense gives up 370 a game.

I'm not sure it matters who we have running.

Yes it does. Remember that normal doesn't apply to the Cards. Weird things happen when they play. They're not like other NFL teams. They stop guys the caliber of Alexander and Tomlinson and some guy named Brock goes off on them for 175.

The Cards knock the starting QB out of the game and some guy comes in with 3 prior NFL snaps and throws for 300 yards and 3 TDs.

They force 3 turnovers give up zero and get beat by 21. The Vikes have 45,000 fans in the stands AT SunDevil and pummel the Cards all afternoon and then Arizona's 4th string WR makes a miracle catch and knocks Minnesota out of the playoffs.

You guys really don't know anything about the Cardinals do you?

jefftheshark

Drive By Poster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No that was our housewarming gift from the NFL. You notice we didn't get Seattle or Chicago for that game. Besides we always beat some scrub team on our way to 1-3 or 1-4.

The NFL was going to schedule KC for the first game gift, but they owed a big favor to the Bengals, so they got them.

The Shark