We could be 1-7...

sr7706

Registered
Reaction score
If we don't win today there is a very good chance we could be 1-7 by the halfway point. Winning at Green Bay and at Oakland does not seem like a likely senario.

BirdKC

I love lamp.
Reaction score
If we don't win today there is a very good chance we could be 1-7 by the halfway point. Winning at Green Bay and at Oakland does not seem like a likely senario.

I'd pick the cards over oakland and green bay any day.

Phxchris1989

Registered
Reaction score

Oh, we'll beat Oakland...they're worse then us. They can't get anything right up there. Green Bay I think we'll beat, but that game will probably be close.

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Put down the crack pipe. You are comparing KC to Oakland and GB? Pulease.

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Put down the crack pipe. You are comparing KC to Oakland and GB? Pulease.

Those are road games. The Cards can easily lose them. Especially if they get embarassed Monday night against Chicago.

az1965

Love Games!
Reaction score
We will give Oakland their first win... We'll find a way to lose to them... I have high confidence on these guys.

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Those are road games. The Cards can easily lose them. Especially if they get embarassed Monday night against Chicago.

Touche. Still, the way the Raiders and the Packers have been playing in general? My money is on the Cards.

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
I just worried that if the team gets destroyed by Chicago like Buffalo and Seattle have they'll be to far down to rebound for the road games. Or worse that the pitiful blitz pickup will get Leinart hurt. We'd still be good with Warner for those two teams but it could put Matt's career in jeopardy.

conraddobler

I want my 2$
Reaction score
I just worried that if the team gets destroyed by Chicago like Buffalo and Seattle have they'll be to far down to rebound for the road games. Or worse that the pitiful blitz pickup will get Leinart hurt. We'd still be good with Warner for those two teams but it could put Matt's career in jeopardy.

He's a football player not a collectable card, I'd go from the shotgun more, give him more time to read stuff and bootleg him.

He'll be fine, he won't win that game but he's not Warner he senses the rush which is what you need to survive.

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
He's a football player not a collectable card, I'd go from the shotgun more, give him more time to read stuff and bootleg him.

He'll be fine, he won't win that game but he's not Warner he senses the rush which is what you need to survive.

I hope your right. Chicago's defense is incredible and I'd hate to see our now bright future go the way of Timm Rosenbach.

conraddobler

I want my 2$
Reaction score
I hope your right. Chicago's defense is incredible and I'd hate to see our now bright future go the way of Timm Rosenbach.

Don't think negative thoughts, think positive, he'll survive if he dosen't then I'm on a midnight train to Pottsville to show them pictures of starving children, world hunger, little kittens drowning, something anything to get them to take off the curse.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There is no way we lose to oakland AND green bay.

And I think we win both of those games.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05