Were is the fan intensity?

SuperSpck

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
This week's board postings have left me down.

I read perfectly logical reason why the Cardinals won't beat the Seahawks. Most point to Shaun Alexander.

It's a fine arguement too.

but...

I, for one, hope that we are all looking at a new version of the Cardinals. Giving the 'hawks a nod is all well and good, and guessing that the Seahawks win shows that we're all pretty good judges of our football.

It also makes me feel like a crap fan.

So 48 hours to kickoff I'm setting aside what I think I may know about Sunday and what I do know about the past and saying this:

The Cardinals go to Seattle and they kick somebody's effing teeth in!!!

The Cardinal defense goes to work, hitting people so hard that the foundation of their house cracks.

The offense is a dervish of destruction, with passes flung and yards turned over on the ground at a pace unheard of before at any level.

The dismissive tones of players and prognosticators cease because dag-nabbit, the Cardinals were that good.

and now I feel a little better.

Go Cards!

OP
OP
SuperSpck

SuperSpck

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I also see that in my title "were" should be "where".

outoftheashes

Registered
Reaction score
Im with you

I say S.Alexander has been carried by his O-line and now the party is over. Cards expose him for what he is and kill the hags with the air attack.

Final score 27-20 cards win and the "experts" will have to rethink their predictions.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't know if we will win in Seattle. I'll Koolaid it up and say we are going to stomp their no oline having faces in though.

However, I am calling my shot right now that SF beats the Rams, putting us in pretty good shape whether we win or lose the Seattle game. Then we just have to beat the Rams the following week.

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
njlawrence said:
We can look far and wide for the person who predicted a 9-6 Seattle game at Detroit. Enough said.
I'm right here, you didn't have to look too far :D ;) .

ds512az

All Star
Reaction score
Throw me in the pan with all you other scrambled eggs. Cards win.

bratwurst

on double secret probation
Reaction score
The cards are going to lose. How do I know this? I put $5 on them to win straight up.

That means sure loss. Might as well not even play the game.

:stick:

Assface

Like a boss
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We're Going To Kick Some Seahawk Arse!!!!!!

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
*takes huge chug of koolaid letting it spill on to shirt like a slob*:koolaid:

We're going to serve these clowns. 27-16. I have a cd of choice riding on it with my boy who's a Seahag clown.

seesred

Reaction score
I think most folks are taking a back seat including me Mr. Kool aid himself after lasts weeks close call. I'm ready to see this team come alive for four quarters, especially on defense.

GBR

bratwurst

Reaction score
Well if the team does win this game, is 2-0 leading the division after beating the defending NFC champs on the road, the fan intensity will be ridiculous. The bandwagon bus will need new shocks from all the weight.

CardFan67

Don't touch my tail!
Reaction score
outoftheashes said:
I say S.Alexander has been carried by his O-line and now the party is over. Cards expose him for what he is and kill the hags with the air attack.

Final score 27-20 cards win and the "experts" will have to rethink their predictions.

Obviously I desire a win... I have no clue how you can say we are going to expose Alexander though... I am rather simply hoping for Containing Alexander...

No kool-aid for me, but I can keep my fingers crossed, this is a HUGH early game for the Cards, will really set the tone for many games to come, even a good hard nosed showing will earn them some respect...

Scott MS

Registered
Reaction score
seesred said:
I think most folks are taking a back seat including me Mr. Kool aid himself after lasts weeks close call. I'm ready to see this team come alive for four quarters, especially on defense.

GBR

I'm with Seesred on this one. Had the 49ers not lost two fumbles and had a touchdown pass called back for holding, last week might have been a whole different story. Not exactly a convincing win and the game in Seattle is certainly the most difficult of the entire year.

TigToad

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
intensity

I lost some of my intensity when I was told I couldn't stand during the opening game because we were blocking the view of the disgruntled 49er fans who ebayed their tickets.

WildBB

Yogi n da Bear
Reaction score
CardFan67 said:
Obviously I desire a win... I have no clue how you can say we are going to expose Alexander though... I am rather simply hoping for Containing Alexander...

No kool-aid for me, but I can keep my fingers crossed, this is a HUGH early game for the Cards, will really set the tone for many games to come, even a good hard nosed showing will earn them some respect...

W's earn respect .... Seattle's OL not as good as last yr w/o Hutch. Cards carve up Hags and go downfield Cards 30 Hags 20. :thewave:

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
TigToad said:
I lost some of my intensity when I was told I couldn't stand during the opening game because we were blocking the view of the disgruntled 49er fans who ebayed their tickets.

I dunno what section you were in, but there was an issue in 117 where some people almost got tossed because of standing. That can not happen, ever. These security tards need to get their crap together, because standing is required, not requested.

bratwurst

Reaction score
Almost got tossed because they were standing? Thats one of the most we-tart-ted things I've heard.

Lloydian

Registered
Reaction score
D-Dogg said:
I dunno what section you were in, but there was an issue in 117 where some people almost got tossed because of standing. That can not happen, ever. These security tards need to get their crap together, because standing is required, not requested.
Three cheers for the security guards. I'm happy for you that you are young and full of energy, but some of us old folks can't handle standing for the entire game, and if you stand in front of me, I have to stand to see the game.

Stand up for big plays, jump up for exciting plays, but if I wanted an SRO ticket, I wouldn't have plunked down nearly $80 per game.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05