What Bands Have You Been Listening To Lately?

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I really despise Genesis in the post-Invisible Touch era. Come to think of it (as has been discussed), I've sort of a limited Genesis repartee -- I love their stuff from Trick of the Tail through IT, but haven't really listened to the pre-TOTT stuff, and hate the post IT stuff. I guess that's only, what? 8-10 years?

Rivercard

Too much good stuff
Reaction score
I really despise Genesis in the post-Invisible Touch era. Come to think of it (as has been discussed), I've sort of a limited Genesis repartee -- I love their stuff from Trick of the Tail through IT, but haven't really listened to the pre-TOTT stuff, and hate the post IT stuff. I guess that's only, what? 8-10 years?

There is only 1 post-Invisible Touch album (the dreadful "We Cant Dance"). 'Living Forever' is a cool song on that record though.

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There is only 1 post-Invisible Touch album (the dreadful "We Cant Dance"). 'Living Forever' is a cool song on that record though.
huh. I thought there was more. Maybe I'm confusing all of the Post-Sussudio Phil Collins solo crap.

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Robert Plant.

I bought my brother (a huge Led Zep and RP fan) the Plant box set a couple of days ago, but before I gave it to him I opened it and burned 'em.

coyoteshockeyfan

Fool In The Rain
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Collective Soul. Shine and December are ridiculously good songs.

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Got the "500 best rock n roll songs" (Time life books) from a thrift store. Good lord, you hear a lot of these songs and never knew who wrote them. I've been wrong about a bunch of songs and who wrote them.

According to this, Derek and the Dominos wrote "Layla"? I had no idea

I also procured Steely Dan's discography.... nice!

FischerKing

Beer me a post...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Today I have T Bone Burnett's Twenty Twenty: The Essential T Bone Burnett spinning in the ole cd player. :thumbup:

Shawn

Broncogirl1

All Star
Reaction score
SOAD/TOOL - Great for the gym
KID ROCK - Great for yard work
APC - Great for my brain/heart
STAN GETZ/ MILES DAVIS - Great for naked!! ;)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05