Who Will Score The Most TD's?

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
IMO, we have a lot of VG skill players. JC, KM, MHJ, Benson, Dortch, McBride and Wilson, and I'm wondering who will be the top three in scoring TD's? Since, we have quite a few, it's possible that no one player will be among the league leaders. I'm going with JC, MHJ and Benson in that order.

Question might have been better suited for a Poll, but I don't know how to set it up.

BleedRed

Registered
Reaction score
I'd go with Conner, MHJ, and McBride. In that order.

Obviously Kyler will have the most total TD's (passing/rushing) so didn't include him.

OP
OP
G

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I'd go with Conner, MHJ, and McBride. In that order.

Obviously Kyler will have the most total TD's (passing/rushing) so didn't include him.
I mean scoring TD's. KM would only get credit for TD's that he scored rushing. Sorry for the confusion.

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
CW's Money line:

J. Conner (-150)
MHJ (+200)
T. McBride (+350)
M. Wilson (+500)
K. Murray (+500)
G. Dortch (+1,000)
T. Benson (+1,000)

Last edited:

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Conner will have the most. RB's always do.

I fancy Wilson to score more TD's than MHJ. WR1's often get doubled in the RZ and Wilson is a very good route runner in the RZ. But I wouldn't expect a huge amount between Wilson, MHJ and McBride.

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Conner will have the most. RB's always do.

I fancy Wilson to score more TD's than MHJ. WR1's often get doubled in the RZ and Wilson is a very good route runner in the RZ. But I wouldn't expect a huge amount between Wilson, MHJ and McBride.
I can think of quite a few instances where WRs have lead their teams in TDs…. It’s hardly uncommon

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I can think of quite a few instances where WRs have lead their teams in TDs…. It’s hardly uncommon
Davante Adams
Jamar Chase
Justin Jefferson
AJ Brown
Travis Kelce

Have all done it Recently and that’s just off the top of my head. I’m sure there are more.

Last edited:

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score

Especially if there isn't a solid RB on the team. CeeDee Lamb and Jordan Addison led their teams with TDs last season.

vince56

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
With the focus on MHJ and McBride, the other guys are going to get a fair share of 1 on 1s. Connor has already shown to be a good receiving back, and I think Dortch gets behind most nickelbacks in the league. It may take a month or so to get going, but this offense could be really fun this year.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Ok, probably should have said often, but league wide it's nearly always RB's that lead the league in TD's.

OP
OP
G

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Thanks to those who replied, and it seems to infer that we will be more of a running team. And that would make a lot of sense because it would use up more clock and thus help out our developing our defense.

And from the answers we have to hope that Conner stays healthy. Even though I think our RB room is a deep one. And the red zone threat of MHJ and McBride, might help Conner and Benson.

CardNots

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Thanks to those who replied, and it seems to infer that we will be more of a running team. And that would make a lot of sense because it would use up more clock and thus help out our developing our defense.

And from the answers we have to hope that Conner stays healthy. Even though I think our RB room is a deep one. And the red zone threat of MHJ and McBride, might help Conner and Benson.
I wouldn’t lessen the the dortch factor.

Seems to me based on his quickness and ability to separate especially with a wealth of other options Kyler has including himself, he might find his way open more times than not. The only drawback a crowded red zone.

OP
OP
G

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I only discounted Dortch/RedZone because we have bigger targets down close. I think his value will be getting us to the RZ.