Wk 1 Arizona Cardinals @ Washington Commanders Pre-Game Thread. 8/26/23-9/09/23

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
It's also a move you make to boost a players trade value.

Nah it's not.

You boost the trade value with surface level BS. All talk. Plus I think that's BS anyway. Nothing you did before effects trade value once it's clear he's on his way out. I mean, the Cards crapped all over Rosen and still got a 2nd round pick.

You don't hang with a guy like this if you have no intention of him being your guy. It's just not human nature to want to spend time with a guy you know you are going to dump on soon.

Murray is going nowhere unless he absolutely craps the bed when he's back.

Last edited:

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I am interested to see if the Eagles shell defense follows them to AZ. If so, that will make things easier on Howell. I imagine Bienemy will give Howell some roll outs and attack AZ edge with misdirection and screens.

Same, but I think the Edge guys we have will be much better at defending roll outs and screen. Golden was slow and CJ was all about getting his sack numbers.

The guys we have are all quick, they are all smart, and I think they will be far more aware than our past Edge.

Metcalf Rules

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
If I remember correctly, the last time the Cards opened with Washington was the Wilks year. They lost 24-6 and the man. the myth, the legend Sam Bradford's line was 20-34 153 yds, no touchdowns. Maybe Dobbs can equal or do better, but I'm not holding my breath. In all my 50 years of Cardinal fandom, that season ranks among the most disappointing. Maybe its because I had hopes, not high hopes, but hopes. I liked the Wilks hiring at first and he seemed to say the right things and I thought Bradford had some left in the tank, but once that game started it was like watching a train wreck. I'm glad we have a new coach and gm and I'm hoping they can finally bring a winning culture to the organization.

OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin

In your city
Super Moderator
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin