Ronin

In your city
Super Moderator
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
It's alright, we've got a serviceable backup to--er, yeah, we traded him for good return on draft cap--er, no, we just dumped him for a bag of cheetos. We're screwed.
I just don't see how they roll Kyler out behind this O-line. How can you take it easy or play smart while simultaneously running for your life, much less a first down. It's gonna be bad

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
IF we can get Howell to turn it over a couple of times. Tipped balls, strip sack, force some bad throws... whatever.

then maybe, maybe we could squeak out a victory on Sunday.

My guess would be that Howell in his first game at home, pressure on, they want to give him something simple.

I'd expect them to lean on the run and I'd hope our game plan is built around trying to stop it and making Howell throw as much as possible. Get them off script.

I'd be focused on the shutting off the underneath stuff, make Howell throw deep. Rely on Wilson's 4.35 speed and Clarke's 4.42 speed. Yeah they might hit on some of them, but I wouldn't bet on Howells accuracy too often.

Last edited:

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
My guess would be that Howell in his first game at home, pressure on, they want to give him something simple.

I'd expect them to lean on the run and I'd hope our game plan is built around trying to stop it and making Howell throw as much as possible. Get them off script.

I#d be focused on the shutting off the underneaths tuff, make Howell throw deep. Rely on Wilson's 4.35 speed and Clarke's 4.42 speed. Yeah they might hit on some of them, but I wouldn't bet on Howells accuracy too often.
I am interested to see if the Eagles shell defense follows them to AZ. If so, that will make things easier on Howell. I imagine Bienemy will give Howell some roll outs and attack AZ edge with misdirection and screens.

OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin

In your city
Super Moderator
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads