Wondering.....

jjjcardsfan85

Reaction score
I wonder what keim has up his sleeve. I'm thinking we draft Austin at 7 trade our second for albert then take S/OLB/OL in 3,4,5.

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not Happening!

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
I wonder what keim has up his sleeve. I'm thinking we draft Austin at 7 trade our second for albert then take S/OLB/OL in 3,4,5.

There are almost an infinite number of scenerios, if we trade for Albert or not.

If we sacrifice our 2nd for Albert, I would still get one of the 2 best OLB with our 1st pick, then address safety or one of the 3 centers in rounds 3 and 4, whichever is ranked highest. I think safety is a more important position, so I would probably address that first, in 2nd or 3rd round depending on if we do the Albert deal.

But wait, what about doing the Albert deal and still going with Warmack/Cooper in round 1. We then finish the draft off with OLB, S, CB, DE, QB, &/or ILB or another S.

So many many ways to go. Easy to decide if you plan on just sticking with BPA in each round.

Goldfield

Formally known as BEERZ
Reaction score
Yea I have never seen so many mocks b4. Crazy.

Who ever we get it will be fun...

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I love the draft itself and the threads after the draft reading about our players - the rest can kick rocks. Ive been sick of mocks for well over a week now and mostly floating in sub forums until this thursday night.

OP
OP
J

jjjcardsfan85

Reaction score
Just thinking out loud im not saying its going to happen I just think we will be aggressive with keim at the helm. I love austin but I agree we need to build the line and make that the anchor of our team. I have been bitter ever since I was a young kid hoping we take Jonathan Ogden and instead we go with Simeon Rice. He was good but Ogden was great. We need smart O-line picks.

desertdawg

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Just thinking out loud im not saying its going to happen I just think we will be aggressive with keim at the helm. I love austin but I agree we need to build the line and make that the anchor of our team. I have been bitter ever since I was a young kid hoping we take Jonathan Ogden and instead we go with Simeon Rice. He was good but Ogden was great. We need smart O-line picks.
Akuna matada dog, it aint you, it's all of us. This keg of Mock Light has been getting pounded by everybody, I'm surprised it's still pumping out the picks.

crisper57

Open the Roof!
Reaction score
Ok Bro who do u want us to draft? some input would be better than this

I am on record in several other draft threads that I want one of the 3 elite OT's or Warmack. OL is the only option that makes sense if any of these 4 are still on the board.

We do not need another WR. We certainly don't need 3 first round WR's on this team. And we absolutely don't need to draft WR's in the first round 2 years in a row. Who are we? Matt Millen?

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am on record in several other draft threads that I want one of the 3 elite OT's or Warmack. OL is the only option that makes sense if any of these 4 are still on the board.

We do not need another WR. We certainly don't need 3 first round WR's on this team. And we absolutely don't need to draft WR's in the first round 2 years in a row. Who are we? Matt Millen?

:biglaugh:

NICE!

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Personally, I don't think ANY of the left tackles in this draft are elite, can't miss HOFers. I think they will have nice careers & THAT'S IT. Top 10 picks absolutely must be game changers. That normally involves QB's, Pass Rushers, or LT's. There are no QB's worthy of that pick & I've already made my point regarding the left tackles. The only two game changers in this draft are Jarvis Jones & Star Lotulelei. It should be ONE of them. I think that only Jones will be available at 7. He will come in with a HUGE chip on his shoulders because of all the stenosis crap. They are both studs.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05