Would you trade Boldin for TO?

Reddog

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I wouldn't trade Fred Wakefield for T.O. What a pain in the A$$ he is. Great player but not worth it. I would love to see him swing in the wind and have no one touch him.

joeshmo

Kangol Hat Aficionado
Reaction score
Brighteyes said:
I wouldn't trade Boldin for ANYONE.

Wow.

I like Boldin a lot and wouldnt trade him for T.O. but to say you wouldnt trade Boldin for anyone, is called drinkin the kool-aid spiked with 200 proof kool-aid.

nurnay

whatever
Reaction score
Codeofhammurabi said:
If we could fit him under the cap, it would be something to think about?

Not no, but HELL NO! Who wants that piece of crap distraction ruining their team. Just look what he's done to the Eagles organization. He has talent, but you have to draw the line somewhere, and that turd has crossed it.

Boldin is a stud, and he's not a head case a-hole like TO. I'll take Boldin every day of the week, and twice on Sunday.

:mad: Man, just thinking about this raised my blood pressure...

<VENT OVER>

OK, back to my happy place... :beer:

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Even if we wanted to it would be impossible with Boldin's new contract.

JasonKGME

I'm a uncle's monkey??
Reaction score
Strickly speaking on Talent, Yes.

However To and Boldin are both way move then just "talent", you have to take into consideration, attitude, health, length of remaining career, and about 2 dozen other factors and based on that HELL NO!

BradMannTX

Puh-shaw
Reaction score
Montgomery, TX -- Birthplace of the Texas Flag!
nurnay said:
Now that I've thought more about it, was this a troll? I hope not. :confused:

Totally.

If you ask a question with an obvious answer to inflame or spark a controversy, you might be a troll.

If you have a name for your third nipple and it starts with Codeof, you might be a troll.

If your take on TO brings him anywhere near the Continental Divide by plane, train, or automobile, you might be a troll.

Finally, if you named your triplettes "Bud" "Wise" and "Er," you might be a troll.

Thank you, and I'll be here till Wednesday.:D

CronosCard

Veteran
Reaction score
"..And in this corner.."

Code of H..... Are you on Freakin' Drugs? ;) Are we talking about the same TO[the child] and the same Anquan Boldin[the standup for his responsibilities MAN]?????
Remember this question you asked is on the same day TO[ Take Off! :biglaugh: disrespected Head Coach Andy Reid and got kicked off the field for Philly...
Trade his turd ass for a Solid WR[doesn't have to be a star], a 1st rounder and the team taking over the whole of his "Paltry" contract, and be rid of his sorry ass!!

Arizona's Finest

Your My Favorite Mistake
Reaction score
Dumbest thread ever......no no no no no no no

T.O. loves mis-a-me

Boldin is a hard working team guy (its a primary reason the Cards re-upped w/ him)

They are both similar physically as they are big strong WR's who specialize in YAC, but also has enough speed to get behind CB's

Give Boldin time...I think by the end of next year (my biggest question w/ him is if he could stay healthy) he will be renowned around the league as a Top 5 reciever (w/ fitz # 6 and BJ # 12;) )

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Brighteyes said:
I wouldn't trade the team mascot for T.O.

I love Big Red!!!!

And, uh, yeah, no freaking way in hell. Questions like this really don't need an answer though, do they?

BACH

Superbowl, Homeboy!
Reaction score
No and NO

No, TO is a cancer to his team, because he put himself in front of the team. I'll admit that he always shows up on the field, but his team and his teammates uses so much energy on the whole TO-Show, that he's a distraction in the long run. Just look what he has done the Eagles (perhaps the most disciplied team in the league)

No, because even if TO is slightly better than Boldin right now - TO is at that point in his career where the production starts to slip while Boldin hasn't even hit prime yet. IMO the gap between the two will close completely this season and Boldin will pull ahead of TO beginning next season.

Last edited:

Bobcat

Reaction score
vince56 said:

Looks like moms cooking again.

By the way I wouldn't trade for TO ever. What a loser he has become. He ran Muuch out of San fran, If I were Reid I would tell Mr. Nutrasystem (Luri) the owner it is either me or TO, take your pick. I couldn't coach, manage or direct any person like TO. He thinks that he is above the team. It is time for Philly to Cut Bait. What a waste of talent TO has become.

Bobcat :shrug:

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
The only reason that I wouldn't trade Anquan for T.O. is that I don't think that T.O. is going to be in the league for more than another three years. He'll be working on CBS's pregame show soon enough.

But people who think that T.O. isn't a vastly superior wideout to Anquan Boldin are insane. T.O.'s only a headache in the offseason. When the season's on, he's all about winning games and being the best WR in the NFL. He's not Randy Moss, and he's not David Boston. The talent is worth the headache. He's that good. :shrug:

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
kerouac9 said:
The only reason that I wouldn't trade Anquan for T.O. is that I don't think that T.O. is going to be in the league for more than another three years. He'll be working on CBS's pregame show soon enough.
Forget being in the league for 3 years, I don't think he plays on less than 2 teams in those 3 years.

If you traded Boldin for TO, you'd be trading a guy we might have for most of his career for a guy we might only have for a season.

CaptTurbo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
kerouac9 said:

But people who think that T.O. isn't a vastly superior wideout to Anquan Boldin are insane. T.O.'s only a headache in the offseason. When the season's on, he's all about winning games and being the best WR in the NFL. He's not Randy Moss, and he's not David Boston. The talent is worth the headache. He's that good. :shrug:

I agree k9 but Moss is just as good as TO talent-wise.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
swd1974 said:
I agree k9 but Moss is just as good as TO talent-wise.

Talent-wise, but Moss is a headache because he gets in legal trouble, and makes bad decisions off the field. Moss probably is a little more talented than T.O., but doesn't have his head together.

I think T.O. knows what he's doing most of the time, and I don't think that there's a guy that I'd want more to go to war with me on the field. He's a monster. If T.O. was the headcase that everyone's asserting, he never would have come back for the Super Bowl last season.

Anquan hasn't shown anywhere near the potential to be the threat that T.O. has been for the last five years. That's just a fact.

CaptTurbo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
kerouac9 said:
Moss probably is a little more talented than T.O., but doesn't have his head together.

I think T.O. knows what he's doing most of the time, and I don't think that there's a guy that I'd want more to go to war with me on the field. .

I think they are both headcases in the same degree. Moss would have done the same thing in the superbowl they both love the spotlight.

The interview in the driveway is enought o show you TO isnt all there.

I wouldn't trade for either for anything.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
All I'm saying is that with Fitz, Anquan, and Johnson, the Cards are a nice team with the potential to go 9-7 and maybe win a bad division or get a wild card berth.

With T.O., this team is almost a lock to win the division, get 10 wins, and do some damage in the playoffs. Anquan is still a glorified Keenan McCardell until shown otherwise.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Broncosfan