Would you trade Boldin for TO?

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Savage58 said:
What Snake said, not even if you throw in a 1st round pick, forgot that noise!
Actually, if they wanted to throw in a first-rounder, I'd consider it.

Sorry, guys.

VinceBlack

Reaction score
I hate everything about T.O.

TO in AZ............no longer a Cardinals fan would I be.

Chainthroer

Registered
Reaction score
I would'nt take T.O. even if he was waived outright. He's too much of a me person. I like the Cards the way they are now - team spirit - no problem types. Besides, I do not believe he and Denny would last more than 3 seconds!!

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Chainthroer said:
I would'nt take T.O. even if he was waived outright. He's too much of a me person. I like the Cards the way they are now - team spirit - no problem types. Besides, I do not believe he and Denny would last more than 3 seconds!!

You like the Cards as a 6-10 team? What a fan. :rolleyes:

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not unless there was a court order forcing me to do so.

No way, TO is a great player but he's a pain in the butt, he has to be in the spotlight or he's not happy.

Green has dealt with headcases before but I don't think Green would deal well with TO, it would get ugly quickly.

Interesting how well behaved Moss has been so far, either the Raiders are covering things up, or possibly in his case being traded may have woken him up? I don't know, the local media has been pretty quiet on him and his teammates keep talking about how hard he works in practice so he may have realized with the injuries last year that he's not superman anymore and has to work harder to stay in shape.

TO is a very hard worker, always has been, but he's such a distraction I wouldn't want to get him now, and certainly not for Anquan.

Crazy Canuck

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Codeofhammurabi said:
If we could fit him under the cap, it would be something to think about?

I've given it all the thought it deserves. One nano second... NO!!!!

earthsci

That Rapscallion!!
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
I'm on board with Russ and k9 as far as the talent argument. The three reasons I wouldn't trade The Big Bang is -
  1. He is a great individual, as well as a pretty damned good football player.
  2. Why would the Eagles, who just played in the SB, want to trade TO? Not because he doesn't fit their schemes. He makes them better. Not because they need to clear cap space.
  3. I just bought his shirt.

JPlay

JPlay
Reaction score
NO, TO is an a-hole and headache. Not to mention he's much older and only has a 3-4 yrs left.

spanky1

Reaction score
kerouac9 said:
All I'm saying is that with Fitz, Anquan, and Johnson, the Cards are a nice team with the potential to go 9-7 and maybe win a bad division or get a wild card berth.

With T.O., this team is almost a lock to win the division, get 10 wins, and do some damage in the playoffs. Anquan is still a glorified Keenan McCardell until shown otherwise.

Anquan is still a glorified Keenan McCardell until shown otherwise........ :shrug:

duckfallas

All Star
Reaction score
Never would I trade Quan for TO. I use to like TO but not after the crap he's been pulling the past year. Besides, he is not the type of player that Green is building this team with. He is the anti-Denny Green type of player.

dylanbw

Registered
Reaction score
If pressed, yes, I would trade Fred Wakefield for TO, despite his new found positional versatility.

Trade the Power of the Quan?? Only for a young coke'd up LT (the original).

CronosCard

Veteran
Reaction score
"..And in this corner.."

Kerouac... What have you been sniffing?? ;) How many NFL RECORDS Does TO[TurdO] Have? 0 at last count... Q has 2!! Don't try to tell us[me] that TO came back with all the fanfare for the SuperBowl "FORTHETEAM" :biglaugh: :biglaugh:
********! What happens within WEEKS after that game? "TO Making noise aboutwanting to re-work his Philly Contract..." Anquan, with the same Pri-k of an agent, told the agent what the deal was, got into off-season workouts after missing only one week, like the responsible man he is, not irresponsible spoiled kid.. His deal is done, Turd-o is looking like an idiot again, and HURTING THE TEAM with the distraction..
TO also is no Randy Moss..YOU look for what the greatest receivers and QB's say.. Cris Carter, Michael Irvin, James Lofton, Shannon Sharpe, Tim Brown, etc, the greatest QB's, 3/4 of them pick Randy Moss as far more skilled and obviously prolific, moreso than Jerry Rice at the same time in their careers--much more than Turd-o at this stage as well...You have no proof Mr. Kerouac, except in your own mind.. Dream on.. :thumbup: