WTF

jrjbritt

Registered
Reaction score
why are we only rushiing about 15-20 times a game.. we were still in this game when we dicided to starts passing more.. we should be pounding the ball more.. Ship had a 4.1 average and only 10 rushing attempts.. he needs to get the ball at least 20-25 times a game and let him run.. Once McNown came in ,, they needed to rush the ball as often as possible.. this will open thepassing lanes better... How is calling these plays.. Rowen get you head out of your ass and rush the ball more.. ball control is the name of the game , seince our defense is sucking so far this year.. this team is pathetic... no one is playing like there job on the on the line.. I dont see Denny last much longer with another season like this happens.. With the way they are playing we could go 0-16 the rest of the way out.. I beleive that the 49ers will probably hand us our asses next weekend unless some changes are made to this team and there dirve to win...

play like professionals Cards...

CronosCard

Veteran
Reaction score
"..And in this corner.."

jrjbritt, are u also a UA fan? I can understand your frustrations better then
I agree we should have pounded the ball with Shipp on the ground and passing to him also!! I don't know who is worse ORoss or L Davis today Drop Ross to special teams only, and move wells to LT, Davis to LG.. He's too slow ans sloppy for the speed guys as a LT WHY WAS WARNER HURT? HE WAS HIT BY THE DEFENDER IN LESS THAN 2 QUARTERS 11 TIMES, RAN FROM THE POCKET 4 TIMES.. I HOPE HE'S NOT OUT 3-4 WEEKS, OR WE WILL BE 0-7 BY THE TIME HE COMES BACK.. On the NFL Network did any of you hear Denny's after game interview? for the first time this year he took some of the blame for the Cards lack of....football playing abilities.. This is why I was so mad at him the first 2 weeks.. He'd blame everyone but not take any personal responsibility for the Cards INEPTITUDES. :confused: . FINALLY HE MAY TURN SOME **** AROUND AFTER SEEING HE WAS ALSO TO BLAME [FINALLY] i REALLY LOST SOME RESPECT FOR HIM THESE FIRST 2 WEEKS BECAUSE HE BLAMED ALL BUT THE MOST OBVIOUS, HIMSELF.. :rolleyes:

OP
OP
J

jrjbritt

Registered
Reaction score
Why yes I am a U of A football fan.. go wildcats..

I hope that Denny makes some changes in 1. play calling.. 2.. minor change in OL.. I think they need minor adjustments to have some cohesiveness there... I dont like dratistic changes there.. I hope that Navarre will get some reps with the first team to see if he might be a better option the Mcnown.. .. I think these three games just let us know how long of a season its going to be.. AND IT SUCKS>..

go cards