Zay Jones - Suspended 5 Games

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Jesus.

If the league thinks his conduct was egregious enough to suspend him 5 games for domestic violence then the team should cut his ass , especially after last year’s BS and all the articles talking about how bad women have been treated within the organization.

Otherwise they’re just continuing to send the message that they don’t care about violence against women.

I mean… a team that’s not committed to winning on the field or being “good guys” off it is a terrible combo.

Last edited:

Goldfield

Formally known as BEERZ
Reaction score
I was wondering if he was injured. He hasn’t been listed when they showed the pass catch ratio in practice. This explains why I guess.

akg102

Veteran
Reaction score
Jesus.

If the league thinks his conduct was egregious enough to suspend him 5 games for domestic violence then the team should cut his ass , especially after last year’s BS and all the articles talking about how bad women have been treated within the organization.

Otherwise they’re just continuing to send the message that they don’t care about violence against women.
So this would be a non-criminal conduct violation?

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Weaver has a lot better shot at making the roster now.
If he's an UDFA steal then great.

However, Monti taking just 1 WR in the top 4 rounds of an all time loaded WR prospect draft is a miss for me.

McMillian, Javon Baker, McCaffrey, etc have been getting positive reports out of camp.

Maybe Im letting the Rams seemingly have another late round steal at Wr cloud things for me.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
If he's an UDFA steal then great.

However, Monti taking just 1 WR in the top 4 rounds of an all time loaded WR prospect draft is a miss for me.

McMillian, Javon Baker, McCaffrey, etc have been getting positive reports out of camp.

Maybe Im letting the Rams seemingly have another late round steal at Wr cloud things for me.
It was a miss for sure.

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Besides our Top Three, we have Paschal, Moore and Weaver, if we go with six WR's. We're okay, with one PS game to go.