The 2024-25 NFL league year

speedy

the medic
Reaction score
Reminds me of Jeff Gladney. Ironically, Jeff was a 1st round pick by the Vikings, who immediately cut him due to a female making DV accusations. Those turned out to be bogus, and the cardinals immediately signed him. A couple months later he died in a car accident.

Super sad all the way around.

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Bad things always seem to happen during the summer break. This year, with about two weeks to go, we've been lucky. May KJ RIP.

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score

HairZach

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

I kinda feel bad for Kliff landing in Washington. The Commanders might have the least talented OL in the league and they hired the Giants OL coach. I think that offense is doomed no matter what.

Bkbobo

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I kinda feel bad for Kliff landing in Washington. The Commanders might have the least talented OL in the league and they hired the Giants OL coach. I think that offense is doomed no matter what.
The Washington media seems to love getting Kliff. I may be bias, but it was a head scratcher to me. Hopefully if Kliff only has to run the offense, plus learn from his mistakes, he will do better this time.

Seemed to me that his play calling and time management got worse through out the years in Arizona. Hope Washington likes bubble screens behind the LOS, lol.

HairZach

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
The Washington media seems to love getting Kliff. I may be bias, but it was a head scratcher to me. Hopefully if Kliff only has to run the offense, plus learn from his mistakes, he will do better this time.

Seemed to me that his play calling and time management got worse through out the years in Arizona. Hope Washington likes bubble screens behind the LOS, lol.
Jayden Daniels had a horrible pressure to sack ratio in college and the Commanders OL is probably going to be the worst in the league next year, bubble screens might be the only thing they can execute.

I think Kliff getting worse in Arizona had to do with the pressure of the job getting to him. I remember on Hard Knocks that he mentioned he was getting like 4 hours of sleep because he would wake up early to try and get extra work in. You could tell just by looking at him in press conferences that he wasn't sleeping so I think that was true. It was dumb to do that but it probably was anxiety not letting him sleep. Anyone that tries to function on that little sleep is going to crash. At certain point your brain is just as impaired as if you were drunk.

I think he can be a competent OC, but Washington is a dumpster fire and their coaching hires and off season signings make me think they're going to be horrible next year.

Last edited:

CardNots

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Jayden Daniels had a horrible pressure to sack ratio in college and the Commanders OL is probably going to be the worst in the league next year, bubble screens might be the only thing they can execute.

I think Kliff getting worse in Arizona had to do with the pressure of the job getting to him. I remember on Hard Knocks that he mentioned he was getting like 4 hours of sleep because he would wake up early to try and get extra work in. You could tell just by looking at him in press conferences that he wasn't sleeping so I think that was true. It was dumb to do that but it probably was anxiety not letting him sleep. Anyone that tries to function on that little sleep is going to crash. At certain point your brain is just as impaired as if you were drunk.

I think he can be a competent OC, but Washington is a dumpster fire and their coaching hires and off season signings make think they're going to be horrible next year.
A young hot sex starved girlfriend can impact one’s sleep, just saying:)

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Spoken like a truly old dude, lol

3am used to be when all the very best poo happened
Naw dude, only the uglies are out at 3 am.

I used to have a Company Commander who always went through the "nothing good happens after 3 am," spiel and he was largely right in what he was saying.