Wk 1 of Training Camp. 07/22/24-07/28/24

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score

Ranked #2 Marvin Harrison Jr
Drafted:
Round 1, No. 4 overall

While some of the players ranked lower on this list will have to fend off competition within their position groups in Year 1, that is not the case for Harrison in Arizona. He is clearly the immediate WR1, which means he should be seeing a huge chunk of targets all year long. Kyler Murray has already made it clear he believes the rookie will take Arizona’s offense “to another level.” Harrison offers the size, speed and route polish to create throwing windows and the ball skills to win contested throws. Barring injury, I have a hard time imagining a scenario where Harrison doesn’t place himself in the conversation for Offensive Rookie of the Year.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
If that guy isn't 100 percent healthy yet, he has no shot this year, may be a cut candidate, and won't last beyond his rookie deal. Going on the PUP list for camp would just crush his chances.

OTOH, if he's healthy and raring to go, who knows what he might do?

Most players coming off a serious injury start on PUP even if healthy because they want to ease them into camp and see what shape they are in before allowing them to practice.

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
I love the excitement for TC but I never get too excited for the pre-season.
It’s all pretty meaningless. There will be an unknown who plays great but really has no shot at making the team.
Guarantee the Cards and every NFL team already know at least 50 of the 53 man final roster right now.

Barring injury of course.

CardNots

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I love the excitement for TC but I never get too excited for the pre-season.
It’s all pretty meaningless. There will be an unknown who plays great but really has no shot at making the team.
Guarantee the Cards and every NFL team already know at least 50 of the 53 man final roster right now.

Barring injury of course.
For us i would hope that number is 48. The final 5 could be dictated by special team needs and whoa that guy is a lot better than we thought players.

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score

You must be registered for see images attach

Arizona Cardinals

What kind of jump can the Cardinals take in Year 2 under Jonathan Gannon? Half of last season didn't really count for Arizona. The first nine games were spent waiting for Kyler Murray, who returned in Week 10 from an ACL injury. By that point, the Cardinals had won just one game with Joshua Dobbs and Clayton Tune at quarterback.

Murray then led Arizona to three wins in eight games. But what stood out about last year's team was how hard it played all season and how competitive it was throughout the year when the roster clearly wasn't up to par. It lost five games by seven points or fewer.

With a rebuilt roster, another stout draft from general manager Monti Ossenfort, the return of Murray for an entire offseason and a strategic approach to free agency, the Cardinals have the ingredients to make a sizable jump in Gannon's second season, getting enough of a boost to compete for a wild-card spot. -- Josh Weinfuss

OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin

In your city
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Practice is at 1 p.m. Arizona time

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media