Ronin

In your city
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Bo Brack
@BoBrack
·
2m
“We’ll see if he can make a run at this thing. We’re going to give him an opportunity in preseason.”

Arizona Cardinals special teams coordinator Jeff Rodgers on undrafted rookie WR Xavier Weaver in the return game.
@PHNX_Cardinals

TruColor

Trombonist in Roger Goodell's Wedding Rcpt.
Reaction score
Darren Urban
@Cardschatter
·
56m
Marvin Harrison Jr. said he had a conversation with Devin Fitzgerald - son of Larry - and that they traded phone numbers to stay in touch. Said he plans to see one of Devin’s football games with Brophy this fall.
There was a great article about this in The Athletic a few days ago...good read, but behind a paywall.

OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin

In your city
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Josh Weinfuss
@joshweinfuss
·
48m
Cardinals DC Nick Rallis said S Budda Baker will be “good to go” today after missing practice yesterday.

OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin

In your city
Super Moderator
Reaction score
https://x.com/joshweinfuss
Josh Weinfuss

@joshweinfuss

When people look at Kyler Murray's arm, it's usually his arm strength and angle versatility that they rave about.The one thing this camp that's stood out to me is his placement. He's been putting throws only where his receiver can get them. Murray just did it on an out to Greg Dortch. It doesn't seem to matter how good a DB is covering a receiver, Murray will throw them open. It's been impressive during the last two weeks.

CardNots

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
https://x.com/joshweinfuss
Josh Weinfuss
@joshweinfuss

When people look at Kyler Murray's arm, it's usually his arm strength and angle versatility that they rave about.The one thing this camp that's stood out to me is his placement. He's been putting throws only where his receiver can get them. Murray just did it on an out to Greg Dortch. It doesn't seem to matter how good a DB is covering a receiver, Murray will throw them open. It's been impressive during the last two weeks.
Well, throwing one’s receivers open is something for game day judgement.

Controlled practices aren’t the place to make this assessment. Maybe for fools but not I.

OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin

In your city
Super Moderator
Reaction score

Josh Weinfuss

@joshweinfuss
·
9m

Good heavens. Kyler Murray just threw an absolute dart to Marvin Harrison Jr. during 2-minute 11-on-11 that MHJ caught between two defenders before ducking out of the way. The DBs collided and a third DB came flying into help cover MHJ. What a throw and what a catch in traffic

OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin

In your city
Super Moderator
Reaction score

Josh Weinfuss

@joshweinfuss

Part of Marvin Harrison Jr.'s warm-up routine is to play catch with a rugby ball.I asked him why. He said it was fellow receiver Zach Pascal's idea. "I'm just trying to catch a bigger object," Harrison Jr. said. "Opens up your hands a little bit more and then once you get the football, football feels real small, so that's kind of the thought process behind that."Harrison Jr. said he used a basketball to do something similar while he was at Ohio State.