Cardinals cut list and new signings/trades

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
I understand the frustration of cutting Carter, but getting frustrated keeping Emari over him just shows me you don’t value pass blocking enough & unpredictability.

I also said this in another thread recently, but Emari was dealt a heavy hand having to work with Dobbs as his QB most of the year while playing against more legit defenses with Carter luckily avoided playing with Dobbs & less legit defenses.
This is accurate. Benson isn't playing on passing downs and Dallas was a special teams signing. That leaves Conner, Carter, and Demercado as the options on 3rd down. If Carter can't pass block better than Demercado, he has no role because Conner and Benson are going to get rushing touches over him.

BigDavis75

Making a Comeback
Reaction score
Bruh that CB room is extremely young. Congrats to Clark and ST5 for making it through camp, but it's really hard to imagine that they wouldn't have preferred more depth at, like, off-ball linebacker.

You don’t think Luketa is playing that fourth spot at things stand now?

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I predict Pascal, Volkovek, and maybe Hall will get cut for Waiver claims.

We will claim an OT

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
I'm going to say that these guy shouldn't unpack their bags just yet. Or at least don't expect to be on the week 1 53 man roster. Not to mention week 5 when Robinson and C. Jones can come back.

Elijah Jones
Trystan Colon
Darren Hall
No way that you cut a 3rd round pick this early.

CardNots

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Wow… those are some terrible memories sitting in 115 degree heat watching a team led by Dave Brown! But no. I was thinking of Josh McCown. Those were some dark days my friend.
In the early days you could go to the parking lot at halftime drink beer to the point when you returned to your seat all was good:)

When they shut down that ability we did one more season and couldn’t handle it without the halftime drink fest.

SOCALCARD

Veteran
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
In the early days you could go to the parking lot at halftime drink beer to the point when you returned to your seat all was good:)

When they shut down that ability we did one more season and couldn’t handle it without the halftime drink fest.
I had season tickets in the late 90’s and early 2000’s for several years. I want to say I remember going over to some bar that was across the street from SDS At halftime. They always had a big outdoor bar set up in their parking lot on football Sundays. We would go there before games as well and they sold “airline” bottles you could sneak in the stadium. Good times! Don’t remember the name of the place though.