Cardinals cut list and new signings/trades

reebokalone2001

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I wouldn't bet everything on it sticking.

I'd expect them to put him on the PS, until they find a better option. If indeed they are looking. I don't think this takes that option off the table.
Any news on the Browns' QB situation. They kept 4 on their 53 roster. I highly doubt they will keep all 4 as the season furthers.

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
Gannon and Monti must be so comfortable with our pass-rush options. There won't be anything from the PS to elevate if they need some pass rush help later in the season. Definitely an interesting approach.
The fact that even after the Ojulari injury/Robinson injury they STILL don't think this room needs improvement is quite impressive. The proof will be in the pudding.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
My implication is that his talent might exceed his NFL production - maybe he'll be a better fit in a 3-4 than a 4-3.
#cope

Maybe! Maybe he’ll get more sacks this year than the rest of his career combined! The Lions didn’t need pass rush help anyway

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
#cope

Maybe! Maybe he’ll get more sacks this year than the rest of his career combined! The Lions didn’t need pass rush help anyway
Well he wasn’t on the lions anyway and I just watched him get an awesome sack in this last PS game to end a drive against the Vikings. :)

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
⁃ Michael Carter
- Tejhaun Palmer
- Dan Chisena
- Bernhard Seikovits
- Andre Baccellia
- Ben Stille
- Krys Barnes
- Markus Bailey
- Jaden Davis
- Desmond Ridder
- Jackson Barton
- Keith Ismael
- Marquis Hayes
- Divaad Wilson
- Julian Okwara

This is a stronger than usual practice squad so far

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
Carter and Barnes should be on the active roster.

Practice squad guys can be taken away from you at any time, and both those guys are valuable depth. More valuable than stiffs like Pascal

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Carter and Barnes should be on the active roster.

Practice squad guys can be taken away from you at any time, and both those guys are valuable depth. More valuable than stiffs like Pascal
They can't be taken away. They can be offered a contract by another team. The player doesn't have to say yes.