2019 NBA Playoff Discussion

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Great stretch for the refs there, phantom foul on Lowry on the breakaway, no call on the goaltend on Klay, and then not a shooting foul on the foul on Klay?

I thought the 2nd foul on Boogie was a bad call he had his hand all over the ball but so far the Warriors are getting the ref edge.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Great stretch for the refs there, phantom foul on Lowry on the breakaway, no call on the goaltend on Klay, and then not a shooting foul on the foul on Klay?

I thought the 2nd foul on Boogie was a bad call he had his hand all over the ball but so far the Warriors are getting the ref edge.

What was the call on that Siakam dunk attempt? I had to mute the audio.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I guess they changed it to a shooting foul during the timeout so they got that call right

Big concern for Warriors is fouls, KLay and Boogie both have 2

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They didn't call anything. Klay's hand was in the net, should have been a goaltend

Yeah, that's what it looked like to me, then I looked at the boxscore and he had a zero in it.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Throwing into a person's arm is now a foul?

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
2 cheap fouls on Lowry the 2nd one I think Kawhi actually fouled Green he fell into Lowry and they called it on Lowry.

Steph looks sick he keeps blinking I don't know if the' fingers on the left hand or what but he doesn't look right so far

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
9 points in 7 minutes of the 2nd quarter. I think maybe Jerebko should stop shooting?

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
Jerebko instead of Looney??WTF...he’s effing up on both ends of the court.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
raptors defense is great but their offense is so well designed they're just carving up the Warriors when they switch a smaller guy onto Siakam or Kawhi.

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
That’s likely a concussion for Iggy...elbow to soft back of his head.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Considering hwo badly they played the first 6 min of he 2nd quarter I'll take only down 5.

Bad turnovers by Green and Steph gave Toronto 4 points, plus the dumb foul by Draymond gave them 1.

Another bad call by the refs, the foul on Siakam was really on Van Vleet he literally grabbed Stephs' shorts when he first went by him, but then they called a reach on Siakam.

I did not like that call on Looney either Kawhi jumped up didn't have control of the ball and just basically leaned back and then let out a yell. The ref right there looking didn't call a thing the guy from behind called it.