2019 NBA Playoff Discussion

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They need to just abandon the walking rules. Curry has gotten away with some doozies tonight and kawhi is walking repeatedly including that last play where they doubled him near halfcourt and he pulled and dragged his pivot foot before calling timeout. Nurse is begging for a walk on Curry and he's right

OP
OP
Hoop Head

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I can't recall seeing one team get this many guys banged up at the same time. Klay got hurt when Danny Green fouled him on a missed 3 and fell funny. I think he must have reinjured the same thing right after that.

Quinn Cook a huge run off the bench, he's probably going to stay in with Klay hurt

It's weird because this isn't a physical series. I think fatigue has finally caught up to the Warriors this year though. This is their 5th consecutive finals run. Other than Cousins, the other injuries are to guys who have played in most of those. Looney's in his 4th, Iggy, Klay, and Steph in their 5th. KD is in his 3rd but he was in the WCF the year before coming over. So most of the key guys that are getting hurt are those that have been there for their 100+ games a season. They don't play in all of them but they play in 3/4 of them, at least, with the the final 20-25 all being games they're in.

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
Jesus, game has ground to a halt, it's been 10 minutes and only 1:30 off the clock

OP
OP
Hoop Head

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Gasol has passed up a few good looks and hasn't done much of anything in the last 5-6 minutes. They should have had Ibaka out there instead of him. He hasn't been helping them.

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
All they had to do a score one freaking basket in the last five freaking minutes.

OP
OP
Hoop Head

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Good game by the Warriors. Toronto laid an egg in that 2nd half. The Warriors didn't play much better but they managed to hit big shots when it was needed while Toronto struggled to do much of anything.

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
Dubs players dropping like flies but I’ll take win number:

You must be registered for see images attach

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sunchaser