2024 3rd round pick #66 is Trey Benson RB

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
This is a smear. People were asking why he couldn't get time instead of/alongside an obviously washed Zach Ertz. These questions were asked until October when he started playing.
Use the search function for Ertz washed - the results are pretty hilarious.

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
This is a smear. People were asking why he couldn't get time instead of/alongside an obviously washed Zach Ertz. These questions were asked until October when he started playing.

Not an intentional smear...just calling out a rush to judgment.

The same negative talk about McBride early in his rookie season is real (its well documented if you don't remember) - just comparing it to Benson.

I won't go back and pull all the posts but if it wasn't real...why would there be a thread about it?

You must be registered for see images attach

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Not an intentional smear...just calling out a rush to judgment.

The same negative talk about McBride early in his rookie season is real (its well documented if you don't remember) - just comparing it to Benson.

I won't go back and pull all the posts but if it wasn't real...why would there be a thread about it?

You must be registered for see images attach
Because the same hair-trigger accusers were doing a victory lap and pointing the finger at no one? For some posters, I guess either you're a pro bowler or you're a bust. This isn't even a thread where people are calling McBride a bust. Hilarious.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Because the same hair-trigger accusers were doing a victory lap and pointing the finger at no one? For some posters, I guess either you're a pro bowler or you're a bust. This isn't even a thread where people are calling McBride a bust. Hilarious.
Oh! Am I supposed to create threads titled "Tell Me Again About How Josh Jones is Not a Bust"?

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05